The Last time i smoked Weed; Visa na visanga wakati wa Likizo.

When you smoke weed, the THC in the herb stimulates your brain making it operate almost to its full potential. This consumes alot of energy bytheway hautacheza na chakula which is needed to fuel the energy required by the brain.
Hapo sawa lakini kabudah !

3 Likes

Hehehe I like.
But in real sense i know of Mjengo guys who finish the 2kg packet na omena 4am in the morning before heading out to work

2 Likes

Hehehe I like.
But in real sense i know of Mjengo guys who finish the 2kg packet na omena 4am in the morning before heading out to work

hahaha nacheka sababu I have been there that is the only meal asubuhi one heavy meal na unachomoka the next meal ni ukirudi kwa nyumba jioni. Na mnakula kirende ya watu

4 Likes

ODM. One Daily Meal.

3 Likes

Hehe really funny one thing about bhang you eat alot

1 Like

…and that is why he has put it in quotes, moron!

1 Like

You are DAMN Right @IsMundu ! In Ireland that is how they say and write it and i am well aware that the Americans and English “robbed” this saying from the Irish (and you will be surprised at how many other Irish sayings have been robbed and mis-spelt by the Americans and the English)!
For Fuck`s Sakes!.. -( another Irish saying that existed in Ireland way before you heard the Brits try to imitate it!)

This moron was just putting across to @Ka-Buda the phrase as it is understood by many @IsMundu
Not all have had the chance to learn and or use Irish

It has nothing to do with Irish, and everything to do with English. When you read something and a word or phrase is put in quotes then it means just that - it is quoted.

The Oxford English Dictionary is updated every so often and i will have you know that that term did not even exist in any Dictionary just like the words “liked,tagged, emailed,tweeted and poked”. They might have,but definitely for the same meanings as we know them for today.
Skia maneno?!

ergo the quotes