The Level of Idiocy...

This Kenyan/African idiocy must end!You cannot compare France and Kenya, or Paris and Nairobi. If you went to school properly you would know that the city of Paris represents human civilization at its finest. Kenya is a third world, broke,banana republic led by an incompetent drunkard.# Je suis parisien

You sound like the “God bless Israel” Israel is the chosen nation" talker.

3 Likes

He he don’t know why am laughing

1 Like

Reality check,
Paris is a greater nation than Garissa or Beirnut God know where those are on a map.
Haiti was there and We Are The World 20 hit was redone.
Many people have died and when our boy Mandela died the world mourned.
So lets STFU, no one gives a F about you and i, not even your local chief or butcher.
And please lets stop this sense of entitlement. We are nothing just mere humans, loafers.
Reality is, we are all humans but some are more humans than us.

2 Likes

I would support this argument but wait a minute, West gate victims were handled like royalty while Mpeketoni victims had to make do with false promises; we are no different from the rest of the world.

2 Likes

I have read the post. I have read the replies.

I KNOW WHO THE REAL IDIOTS ARE.

Am not one of them.

As someone has asked, when 45 Lebanese and 225 Russians were killed just days before, why weren’t we required to light our buildings in their colours? The ‘tragedy for humanity’ in Paris is linked to the racist view that the life of a “westerner” is worth 20 of the kaffir.

Sometimes I wanna cheer daesh/Al Qaida on…and am a pacifist!

2 Likes

btw, how many threads/posts did this forum have when boko haram kidnapped and married off hundreds of young girls?

1 Like

Ktalk didn’t exist then, but there were countless threads of the same on Klist.

USA would still have been under the British ruling if they all had such a backward thinking. You will always be the “lesser” human if you believe it and just sit on it.

1 Like

https://mobile.twitter.com/axeljeancard/status/586127807169847297?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

For those of you with selective amnesia, France and the rest of the world stood in solidarity with us during Garissa University Massacre #147notjustanumber

1 Like

Who is France, who is the West, who is Kenya, who is Nigeria, who is Sudan, who is Kiuks, who is Jangos, who is the government, who is muslims who is christians who is the world