the living conditions in Kenya's slums.

That is the population of Tana River and Lamu counties as per the 2009 census.

I know muthamaki is your friend and your head is high up his ass but don’t forget the housing agenda is meant to benefit thieves and not wanjiku.

it can always get worse

:DUnaharibu kitunguu ya mtu wa PR. Don’t you know he did a hard job pulling those figures out of thin air?!

Jinga, he’s not my friend, but if his project gets rid of the slums, then I’m happy. Wanjiku should carry their own cross for consistently electing bad leaders.

I think most of those figures are given by NGO’s, there is a very big slum economy that they take advantage of.

Poverty ni mbaya

Aside from this housing issue, anybody noticed that my sweet Victoria Rubadiri looked better on NTV than Citizen? Wameanza kumpatia weave za Lilian Muli ati avae. Too much!!!

Anyway, back to this housing issue…watu warudi ocha kama maisha ya Nairobi imewalemea.

And we bring tourists to view our misery in the slums bila aibu.

Lakini bado is not as bad as living in a slum. Hata kama farming brings little its better than living hand to mouth in kibera where your family’s diginity is destroyed by poverty.

Kenya is hell on earth…

More than 25 million people in Kenya are still defecating in the open, overcrowded Kibera alone has an estimated 200,000 people defecating in plastic bag next to their bed rather than using a toilet.