The Luhyas

You have started indulging really early on a Friday morn. Weka bangi na pombe chini kwanza. Jibu swali ya @mikel hapo juu kwanza. County unapotoka? :D:D:D

I have not said anything closer to that. I have just said they will form a stronger political block that will easily compete with GEMA.

Bullshit is you, definitely you are uninformed. I spent some time in that region. I shared a room with a maragoli who had schooled at Bungoma high school and he told me he does not hear anything said in Kibukusu. In bungoma, people told me the same, that they cant understand anything said in Kimaragoli. I know maragoli and bukusu, the two largest groups are not subtribes of anything, they are TRIBES

Hii ni anonymous forum, i will not mention

Niaje JJ

wewe ni fala na hio research yako ya two luhya fools

There are luhyas who don’t support AFC. The only time they unite is if there is a big mountain of ugali or sufuria ya githeri to bomoa

Hata Mimi nimeishi na waluhya to the point of knowing distinct dialects. Wao huongea na kuskizana. Of course there are a few dialects that are rare but haichukui long kuelewana.

Boss, I’m a pure blood luhya. Hii hekaya yako utapiga base ya mogoka jioni.

Raila has a wide support in Bungoma as well. In fact in 2022 this man wetangula Bungoma’s senator may lose his seat the reason being that in the last election his main support was as a result of anti jubilee sentiments which no longer exists. There is an older generation in western who dislikes Raila and their claim is that he betrayed Michael WAMALWA Kijana when he left Ford Kenya to form his own party this denied the party an awesome opportunity to ouster Moi.

Muluhya ni kama busaa ya barabarani. Drunk by any and every body. Sijawahi ona watu wasi wasi with zero msimamo kama Hawa.

How? Yet he was alone in 2013?

This nonsense of building tribal alliances instead of issue based voting is why Kenya is a shit-hole

We’re a tribal country, you cannot deny that. The fact that adults in GEMA still advice their kids against Luos etc the more tribal the generations to come.

Bonobo type of reasoning is expecting a full ass grown up to vote in Mariga in the name of tribe yet expect development. Someone who has never voted and lacks a voter’s card, has no leadership track record, cannot express himself clearly in either English or Swahili. Ruto hubebea wakale akili but thank God waluhya hatubebewi. Second kuna mjinga amesema bukusu and maragoli hawa elewani. You only filter the dialect na unaelewa mtu vizuri sana.

True. Also, add to that the reason some Luhyas voted for CORD and others ANC and Jubilee have never made inroads in Western is because of Anti-Mt.Kenya sentiment. Now that it is no longer a concern the dynamics will change. Wetangula, Mudavadi,Atwoli, Khalwale and Eugene Wamalwa are viewed as jokers. They have no development record or charisma, that is why they were voted out or will never hold elective seats in Western again. Mudavadi is lazy and expects things to be handed to him. He also rarely campaigns in Western and he appears out of nowhere when there are elections. Luhyas also vote for development. Lusaka, Khalwale, Akaranga were voted out. Ruto made a mistake with Mariga and the point men that he has picked are not the best bet. Raila will lose a lot of votes in Western if he stands for president in 2022.
The other thing I give credit to us Luhyas is that we are not carried as idiots like Raila sycophants that is why Kakamega etc are coming up fast. Raila comes from Siaya and it is the worst governed and has one of the poorest people in Kenya, even people in Garissa or Northern frontier who are considered to be refugees have better living standards than Siaya , you only need to be a relative or close ally of Raila to be a politician there, that is why the likes of Anyany Nyongo and Orengo have survived in Nyanza politics

Vihiga has always voted for ODM to the man kina @lichoti ndio hua jubilee kiasi fool

How about MCA’s?
Jubilee has only one

Uongo

There are about 4 non ODM MPs in luo nyanza

Are those close relatives of Raila?

How about idakho’s and isukha’s?
Or marama and wanga?