The main reason am not voting for ruto

Read what you’ve written again and try to look for any logical truth in it.

I

I swear I have not seen people denser than you. There are realistic and unrealistic promises. Tell us is your Baba smarter than you that he will have you in his government to consult you on how to create more jobs for Kenyans, yet you always have these ideologies on how to create jobs. This is just a hypothetical situation. So retract your pussy claws a little.
Anyway, kijana name one politician who has delivered on all their promises. Just a mere m.c.a and maybe next time we will have an intelligent conversation with you…

Raila also has his skeletons in the closet and i am not his biggest fan,but he is not at the level of Ruto,…and considering his track record as VP and in politics,you wonder what he will do to the country when he is president,even Moi used to do be bad but at least he had a human face to him,people saw a paternalistic old man,Ruto is in another league,over ambitious and will pour his wrath on any threat and burn bridges with everyone.all in all i say that a weak character hiding behind power or money is a disaster in the making

Hata kama niko machupa naona chenye nimeandika
Nani amesema juu pesa zinalipwa kwa mpesa jamaa fulani hawezi zi access.
Furthermore, watu wanafanya posta have targets and they know how much they collect thru the sytem against what is purpoted they be collecting.
Hii hata suwezi bishania…pengine ulete efidense to the contrary…na hii info haiwezi kuwa kwa public domain na ndio maana i need mtu ako ndaani ya sirkal afafanue
Kama wizi iko wisi upo

Nani ako na startup kit ya chicken seller?

My support has nothing to do with this topic…

[ATTACH=full]98297[/ATTACH]

Kaulize wanawake wenzako mambo yajikoni meffi hii

Go fuck yourself

I don’t think he ever promised how he is going to do anything. And In Kenya, you can say anything when you are dishing out money. Nobody questions you. The guy had a poor track record coming in. More than 50% voted him in. What did they expect.

Stop dating office tea girls

Hear ye! Hear ye! Muthamaki has spoken.

My vote goes to ruto… He is the only man who can handle the Naswa Madness…

What I understand is that money goes to the respective department, say if you do a driving licence renewal the money goes to NTSA but the 50 Bob commission goes to Treasury as appropriation in aid. @spear tuelimishe tafadhali

UPUSS…unaongea ni kama wewe ni mtu ya maana sana kwa iyo gava
Enda hapo GPO uniambie kama hao cashier wamanzi unaeza tongoza
Verbal diarrhea
Ama uingie Treasury building 9th floor
Hapa ni views za mtu @spear naeza nayo
Ama enda leta efindence to contradict

Hearsay

Ruto atajionea mambo,itafika wakati atalaumiwa kwa mambo ya nyumbani

Mi hishindwa na thinking ka hizi. Hii pesa ni ya uma, yaani, yako pia. Sijawahii ona mtu anafurahia akiibiwa.

This guy has grown wealthier than veteran kleptos his senior.

:D:D:D isn’t this the calm before the storm? ruto shida yake ni kuongea sana. if only he were calmer.