The Matiangi Prescription

Rise up child. You have been baptized in the name of democracy. Be born again.

True…but you never know what he was telling the police seeing as they kept going and coming back…

Hizo nduthi ndi wanatumia kufeery nazo waandamanaji,In Nairobi CBD it is these nduthi guys that lead the procession,haribu mpaka nduthi kabisa!

:D:D:D:D:D si tuliona video ingine hapa kwamba nduthi ni means of evacuating provocateurs?

wacha atolewe ujinga. ukisikia riot ziko pande hii enda pande hiyo nyingine. ala?

Nimehurumia huyo mjamaa amepewa rungu zake. They never listen though. I hope protesters and police will become civil in the near future.

:D:D:D Mambo ya kujidai amicus GSU ikome

swafiii…will be wanking to this pic until 26th . @MaryJane’s avatar can now take a break from my wankfest :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Wueh!! Inaitwa kuchapwa kaa burukenge…

Na iwefunzo kwa wengine, that is how to deal with them. If you can not respect law officer they will make you fear them

:eek: sema pole pole usisikike.

:D:D:D:D jamaa hata haonekani

Nduthi tumeziona nyingi zikisafirisha wahalifu. Sielewi huyo dereva kwa nini aliamuwa kuingia war zone.

I doubt he will ever participate in a demo again! Anyway it seems he loves being in white! The white smoke is good for him.

:D:D:D:mad:

Those boda bodas are not so innocent. Earlier today one was featured on one of the stations showing a bag loaded with among other things, stones!

TOJ, vunja magoti kabisa!! Ndio next time mkiambiwa mkalishe makende nyumbani mtasikia.

:D:D:D cute.

Imagine what Mhe. and driver are undergoing in there. Swirls of teargas welling up from the footwell. Visibility zero so driver cannot move, na Mhe. akitoka anaweza achwa hapo achapwe kiraiya.

Na JaKuon, the general who said that generals do not go to the battlefield, enjoying dessert with Rosemary pale Trafalgar Square, on Paybill money.

Next time atakuwa anaskia demonstrations anaingia nchini ya kitanda. He will live and narrate to his grandchildren the consequences of getting involved in stupid demos.