The meaning of life argument

for someone who has been witnessing exorcism since childhood, “believe” is an understatement.

I appreciate religion took us through the dark ancient times when we didn’t know better so instead people wasting time wonder about various things it was attributed to God and the bullies and psychos were told that they would be punished eternally if they mistreated people but know we know much more we have governments, constitution. We now need to move on… As the Bible said,.in corinthians "11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. "

Thats beyond the point. Are you saying your version of truth is only true when told to those of a certain persuasion?

Were you exorcising souls? I asked how you know souls outlive the body. Did you encounter a soul from your great great uncle from 2000 BC?

Do you have a way of verifying the above? Coz I know people whose intellect, conscience etc died before the physical death.

When you die, you go back to the state you were in before you were born…nothingness

Human beings run , own , dominate this planet. That will never change.
Animals are lesser beings, just as we are lesser beings in the eyes of the Heavenly Hosts.
When you die, you go back to the ground. But the spirit returns to The Owner.

We have ran the show, for a very limited time compared to the grand scheme of the planets existence, the planet will do fine without humans, we need it more than it needs us