The Mess that is my Life

I don’t know what happens when one leave his first wife, life sucks afterwards.
But you are one careless fellow. You don’t value yourself.

5 Likes

http://cdn3.teen.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/salt-bae-meme-gif.gif

1 Like

You have a fertile imagination.

5 Likes

Aii, hii story nayooo…anyway endelea

Sasa amka kabla ukojolee hizo matandiko.

@Gio kuja upate mafunzo ya ku marinate mboch

2 Likes

If the story was meant to make me appreciate my life even more, mission accomplished… If even a third of this is true, :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

1 Like

Aviator si una vituko, endelea

5 Likes

Wawawawawawawawawa

See, I haven’t sank that low

You are mad in a funny way.

2 Likes

You missed what he meant

…wah

hii ni hekaya. Ama umecop paste mahali

BTW @kamnjoro there have been great advancements in wireless power, exciting times ahead grab them!!!

The only thing that stands out is leaving your children like Birrionaire Kipkorir… Hiyo ingine yote of banging random chicks is just kawaida stuff that men go through every day… or the dry fry and HKM movements are fake

Anyway continue with your hekaya nataka kujua umefika fathoms ngapi?

1 Like

What I would like to let you know is that all along, my family thought that I am doing very well in Nairobi. Except for that small matter ya kukosana na wife.So, nikienda home, I used to carry some substantial shopping, mng’aro ni latest design, no alcohol when in shags, etc. I was a role model to many people in the village.

So, in Jan 2013, I moved to kinoo (a very decent house), got a new set of clothing, etc. I had decided to change my life. A new start. Those familiar with the area know a place called Muthiga just before you get to Regen. Back then, there was only one pub called Waziris. Not sure it still exists. In that pub, there was a barmaid called Nyambura. She became my girlfriend. Never mind that she was married to a guy from the same plot I was living in. We ferked for some time until they moved to Zimmerman after which I took a big brown beautiful lazy woman called Wairimu (She is a kamba called Mueni, but prefers to be called Wairimu). She used to do nothing, but her house was smart, well equipped, etc. She was once a barmaid in Westie and had landed a Mzungu. She was also once a barmaid at “Nameless” pub pale ukienda kikuyu. I think she stole from the mzungu and had enough money to last a lifetime. So her work was just to stay in the house and ferk. By then, I had swore never to drink in cheap joints, had even upgraded my circle of friends to include the who-is-who in Kinoo/Muthiga. I had also got promoted at work and was earning 120K per month. Life was good, but I had bought zero asset and had zero savings. I took a loan of 480K from KCB (secured by my employer, paying 18K monthly) and bought a car so as to fit in the new group of friends. But my obsession with cheap women still continued. Apart from Wairimu, there was also the lady who used to wash clothes for us (Can’t remember her name) but at some point aliniambukiza wadudu wengine walinisumbua sana kwa makagary. There was also a barmaid at Waziris called Njeri who would warm my bed when Wairimu was looking the other side. And also an old barmaid called (cant remember) but nowadays she sells clothes around the same place. In short, me and barmaids were inseparable. I was ferking all of them, and before you ask the question, yes, it was DF after the third encounter.

In June 2013, I convinced a new workmate that I loved her and she moved in. I was determined to be the best husband, but the cheap women were too tempting. For example, a new girl called Carol was employed at Waziris and I had to ferk her. Kidogo kidogo my wife got pregnant and soon I was a farther. I even went to visit the inlaws with my clan for officiating the union. Mum was finally happy. A boy was born early 2014, Malaya wakaendelea kuongezeka kwa maisha yangu and my wife became boring and monotonous since she was feeling that I am being wasteful. I had managed to convince her to seek a job elsewhere since she was starting to get rumours of my earlier relationship from her colleagues. So we were no longer workmates. Mimi huyo siku moja nikaskia nimeboeka sana hio jioni sikurundi home. I spent the night with Wirimu downing beers in Kinoo hapo Gathamaro, later to her house in Muthiga. Kesho yake sato, I went home asubuhi, nikapigwa msomo and thus decided to do what I know best- I ran away and got a bedsitter in kasarani. I also changed my phone number and started afresh. Wife akanitafuta mpaka akakuja kwa job. Don’t want to know the drama that followed. Remember alikua anajulikana and thus it was easy to convince HR to attach my salary. I was called to the HR office and decided huko siendi. I just started my car and went home.

And that is how I found myself jobless in 2015, without a family and without my pride. I sold my car and started a shylock business in kasarani. Meanwhile, the cheap mbiches were still my favourite. There was Stacy huko Uncle Jims, Pauline pale Progressive, Another Pauline pale Vantage, Jane huko Robitz, Alice huko pop-inn, Akinyi pia wa pop-inn, kadogo wa Parkar, Regina wa Pop-Inn, etc. Generally every pub in kasarani I had one or two mbiches. I just couldn’t see a barmaid and resist dipping it into her. And yes, DF after the third encounter.

Remember that small matter of a loan I had taken to buy the car? As expected, I defaulted and as we speak, I am blacklisted at CRB on multiple accounts because I also stopped paying HELB and also took a loan from Airtel Money (those niggas gave me a loan of 1K after using the line for two weeks. Nikatupa line and chewed the sim card. I also stopped going to shags coz of the many questions from Mum regarding my family (whom I have no idea how they are doing, but am told wife alizaa kasichana and named her after my mum). I last went home in May 2015, despite the place being 50b0b from town offpeak. Biashara ya shylock, just like with other illegal businesses haikulast long coz I once took several laptops as security. Kumbe they were stolen from a house huko Ngong and their owner murdered. The little money I had was spent buying my freedom and that is how November 2016 found me free but jobless, ashamed, hopeless, broke, everything negative, and without certificates. Thank gods for the many mbiches because they have been accommodating me when the landlord locks my house over rent arrears.

Now, good people of this village, mtu kama mimi anaweza anzia wapi maisha? Is there hope ama all is lost? I wonder how an intelligent guy like me ended up kuchengwa na maisha hivi. FYI, I never keep tabs with my classmates coz most of them are senior guys in the government or elsewhere. Several are Director generals of parastatals, but am too ashamed to even go to them for assistance. Sometimes, I wish a natural disaster or something like civil war can affect our country and devastate everyone so that nyote mkue kama mimi. I am too scared to attempt suicide, so till death comes knocking, I shall remain hopeless. I tried getting saved, and even got prayed for hapo Overcomers church, lakini hio jioni nikapitia kajiji hapo kasarani, took two glasses and later ferked that ugly Esther who sells changaa hapo kwa hio den. I think some of us are created as a warning to others on how not to live life. Alafu mod fulani hapa bado ananisumbua.

62 Likes

Wueh! Mazito haya. I’d say start by getting those certs you left behind.

5 Likes

Do not even try to compare yaself with this character. Your standards boss are on another level…

Aviator, si una uongo.