The Metamorphosis of the Old-school Kenyan man`s sex life

Very healthy. I was more focused on normal playtime activities, TV and the length of my hair in relation to my next door neighbor playmate. Sex became a factor and graduated gradually as it should. I fell in love with Archie and hated Veronica while identifying with Betty(still have the comics yoh!), then fell in love with the Hardy Boys while experiencing confusion with George (Georgina) in Famous Five, before finally moving on to Mills and Boons and then living my life between 15 - 19 pretending I was every half-dressed, thirsty woman in every novel cover which featured Fabio Lanzoni.

TL;DR, there weren’t any perves fondling me till I was at least 17! … maybe 19 is about right. I know it wasn’t “in” back then, but my mom had already taken me through the “sex talk” way before I got my periods(she wasn’t going to raise any illegitimate babies and she let me know that). Granted, there were a whole bunch of obscure references in that talk because it wasn’t very “ladylike” to talk about sex with their generation (still isn’t), but I got the message.

Currently? Enjoying my sexuality as a woman. Not ashamed of it, but I also know I don’t need to flaunt it. shrug

2 Likes

WTF was all that… See guys, simplified ladies life can be defined by book chain and never understand.

1 Like

WTF was all that… See guys, simplified ladies life can be defined by book chain and never understand.

what the fcuk are you trying to say? me thinks you are watching to much soaps

Where is @Purr_27? Dis the nigga I was telling you about. He is always all up in your profile online talkin’ about how he just want “the simple things in life”. This nigga right here? This nigga has insecurities about his dick size! Truth!

Plus, he has multiple profiles in e’ry single dating website! Ain’t nothing worse than a nigga who needs to talk about how he likes “the simple things”.

Dis nigga needs to read “Nancy Drew” before he can even start lying about reading “The Onion”. LOL! How is being completely ignorant about COMMON shit something you brag about? Ati “soaps”. Go home and buy 3 benches bruh! Take several seats, then consider buying a burdizzo and cutting off your ballz because you need to keep that recessive gene to yourself!

Congrats, I can see you are learned. the truth is I haven’t even read that nancy thing, as for onions I like them fried

I don’t even need to quote you. Doing the work for me and proving the point while at it. Do you even spar bro?

Also, stupidity on men only looks good if you’re buff, gay or both. You clearly satisfy nothing on that list.

Go home. DO NOT PASS GO. Do not collect dignity. Go home!

Hahaha mambo gani hii tena?’

1 Like

When we thought @Supu don was the master derailer in comes @Nefertities. Wth is all these, throwing punches at an invisible opponent

o_Oo_O Who the F* is that toddler @tities? Ameingia kijiji na moto!! Bhavn like an Attention craving B*tch, need to show everyone you are around. Or she is in her P’s while typing this “spar”? Weee @Matiti - Collect a cup from where you think you are supposed to be awarded for Being a slow and late baby bloomer - Cup for being a virgin until 19 standing ovations and another one for abusing people here in this peaceful village ululations and screams. To me seems like the late blooming is also what is making you currently behave like an adolescent.
Oh…and you can shove that middle finger you are now raising you know where…

niggas out here be arguing like bitches[ATTACH=full]8055[/ATTACH]

o_Oo_O Who the F* is that toddler @tities? Ameingia kijiji na moto!! Bhavn like an Attention craving B*tch, need to show everyone you are around. Or she is in her P’s while typing this “spar”? Weee @Matiti - Collect a cup from where you think you are supposed to be awarded for Being a slow and late baby bloomer - Cup for being a virgin until 19 standing ovations and another one for abusing people here in this peaceful village ululations and screams. To me seems like the late blooming is also what is making you currently behave like an adolescent.
Oh…and you can shove that middle finger you are now raising you know where…

1 Like

if i didnt know who that is, i would have been offended…hahahahha…the influx of multiple handles is real…

3 Likes

ooooouuuuuuuch!Trust me this shemale hajakwambia poa :mad::mad::mad:

you mean dis nigga right here? this nigga right here? is nofin nigga, is nofin
hata mimi sishiki :D:D:D:D:D

I think you just resurrected from 2go era where curses were a sign of announcing you are newbie. Otherwise i hate gays & stalkers.

LOL lemme get this right. Ya’ll are going to sit there and throw the word “newbie” as an insult? Are you framing your “non-newbie” statuses in your houses next to your diplomas, degrees and marriage certificates?

I’m happy for ya’ll and Imma let you finish, but keep calm and stay salty.

I’d like to believe you’re a troll but i hope dem titties are real