The mighty wall has finally been defeated

Nilikuambia shaming language haitusumbui sisi stoic men… You can call us all the names you want but your time is tic toc tic toc how i wish the time you spend here is used to lock down on a high quality man to wife you up!! Coz they are few betas remaining before tuwachanue wote coz wewe ile ukuta inakungoja!!! The explosion will be from here to timbuktu… Remember tic toc

Don’t most men also sow their wild oats everywhere only to settle down with an 18 year old virgin? No one ever complains about that double standard.

Not all,me and my ilk always wrap it up.Mimi ata nikiwa miaka 50 siwezi oa kitu above 30 years

If the ladies were unfortunate to meet bad boys maybe that’s why they stayed single till they met the good one. And also why assume that because they dated and broke up with men who were not right for them that automatically means they are tainted. Isn’t this why women are dying in toxic relationshits to avoid these kinds of shaming stereotypes. I mean even people with big kids do marry like wakina Waiguru. It’s a personal choice mimi sielewi why mgtow is always too bitter when older ladies get married. Even the one of Prince Charles the black lady of 37 years. Is it because it goes against their narratives? But they look like age mates so shida iko wapi? It’s a personal choice. So I don’t know why all the hate speech instead of congratulations. You guys acheni wivu.

Wacheni watu waoane Bana! Wivu ya nini?

Tell them because I detect a lot of hypocrisy here.

Boss who is using a shaming language here. Why do you insult people for exercising their rights to Marry anyone of their choice hata kama ni kiwete. Why should you start insulting innocent people for exercising their democratic rights? Then you are here talking about shaming language. You are the masters of shaming language. Wall Sijui beta, bad boy and the rest of it. All the bad things you say about people is what you are. You are the bad boys, you are the bitter wall hitters, you are the ones who can’t lock down even a quality watchman.

As for hitting wall, pole too late for that I am now hitting the milky way and locking down a quality retirement in warm climate zones. Nisha pita hio stage ya wifery fuckery. Saa hii na fikiria how I can secure a space in heaven. Not bafoons calling themselves quality like you. If you are so quality why use fear mongering and scare tactics to get women to lock you down? Kizuri chajiuza. When a sales man use fear to get you to buy something that is a scam. Tic toc. It’s now or never. I know that line. It’s the line I always heard before I bought something useless I regret that was a waste of time, energy and money.

Everyone can not be like you so please stop insulting innocent people. You marry whoever you want and let people marry whom they want or don’t want for those who don’t want.

Thats why i spoke for myself, i did not speak on behalf of my neighbour

Tabia za wife yako ziko reflected in the kind of people she hangs out with…Ciku Muiruri iyo ni kama red flag pale Ramadi Iraq

Dont shoot the messenger am just delivering the message

Nimehama last week to a new place, Mahali naishi, kuna mzungu mzee ako na hao so we share the same main gate ,nimeona Leo akitoa kadem ka around 20yrs, mazee vitu zinafanyika kwa hizi gated courts usitake jua… watu wa dry fry itabidii mcheze chini, apana cheza na hizi kunguru za mtaa let alone marrying one

Dsouza was always a decent lady. I don’t get the hate she receives. Hits not homework saved my soul back in the day. I’m happy for her.

CK fucked her career when he moved her to the morning show and she couldn’t connect with the audience

bad boy thrills read DJ Stylez

If the ladies were unfortunate to meet bad boys maybe that’s why they stayed single till they met the good one. BIG LIE

Good guys finish last

his is an eunuch

Good guys don’t finish at all, they end up marrying a single mother just because her career is booming and she’s smart

By the way which is the bad boy because to my understanding if a man doesn’t suit you in one way or another then he is a wrong boy for you but maybe not to another person. I don’t think anybody in their right mind can leave a good person for a bad one unless they are in love which happens even to men who fall for a woman who maybe to their physical liking but be a bad girl or wrong girl for them but as they mature up they go for the good ones. I don’t know why it should be vilified bcz it’s dependent on maturity. Even men dare different types at different ages. This should not make you demonise someone and write them off. That because you are the good boy and the lady went to the bad one, now that means she will never again get a good person. This is a childish vengeful type of reasoning.

Let me inform you incase you are not aware that you are not God and even God who is perfect gives people who have made wrong choices in life second chances. So I don’t know if you are more perfect than God and that’s why you feel that nobody should get a second chance if they made a mistake in their life.

FYI even HIV positive people find love and get married so to be honest I don’t know why you pple are so angry and unrelenting in your conquest for retribution. That it pains you too much when you see someone getting a good husband at a certain age or after certain blunders. But just know one thing by the same measure you give shall you receive. Do you remember the servant who was forgiven a big debt but couldn’t forgive a small debt, he was thrown in prison. That’s what happens in life. If you are never happy for the good of others God will equally with hold the undeserved good He had for you from you. Because pia wewe hutakii wengine mazuri. Unforgiveness is very bad if a lady left you for a bad boy just forgive and forget coz pia wewe how many times do you choose Satan a bad boy over Jesus a good Guy? People who live in glass houses should not throw stones and let he who has no sin throw the first stone coz you have condemned these people enough it’s like they’ve killed your mother.

So they should instead marry a broke blonde jobless childless woman ama? These stereotypes are killing me. I can’t keep up.