The Military Court Martial of the KDF Officer and 20 service men

They have also complained that their businesses have been ruined Kabisa…some of them their wives left them when they were jailed for life…some are also saying that their fellow officers were jealous of them when they made so much money in Iraq…i heard the salary can be more than 100 times per week of the one you get here…while all expenses are catered for…and you are paid in dollars…and this PMC’s are kitted more than even the US soldiers plus they operate under no law…so hata ukifanya makosa hakuan mambo ya Court Martial…

1 Like

True. If I recall correctly, Courts Martial is at the level of High Court.

The highlighted: Isn’t that a recipe for disaster?

Yes it is…because you have highly trained soldiers who have no means of earning a living…so they might engage in crime so as to survive

[QUOTE="msalame grace, post: 141510, member: 93

retired
that they can not just leave and serve in private armies and as mercenaries without following the due process.
[/QUOTE]

What due process for the retired (genuine retirement)?

Rules are rules bwana. Am sure they knew the consequences but still went on and signed for foreign military. Such are the restriction and conditions in any Defense force in the world, sio kenya tu…

1 Like

There was malice in those court martials. KDF is one of the most corrupt organizations in this country

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST TO TRAIN THEM?THEY MUST FIRST SERVE KENYA BEFORE THINKING OF MOVING ELSEWHERE

1 Like

when being recruited the recruitment centre is always flooded with sea of humanity looking for a chance,which only a few get,so doing an AWOL DESERVES A DEATH PENALTY,FROM A FORMER SOLDIER VIEW

2 Likes

What due process for the retired (genuine retirement)?
[/QUOTE]

labda kuna permissions lazma upewe before you to serve foreign

[URL=‘http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/page/courts’]

[/URL]
http://www.judiciary.go.ke/portal/page/courts

This one sounds like a motor vehicle’s log book:).

these service men went back for their green book for more lucrative jobs at Tullow oil projects, ok most of them according to DMI Mtongwe Naval board

After kumalizana na KBR they went back home knowing very well what awaited them. Kwa wale wajanja waliona wadosi kando wakawalambisha ya macho kesi zao zikapigishwa chuom. I have a friend who went through the same but hakufika hio court yao. Amepata works ingine tena na dynacorp Int.

I propose umwagwe na osungu. Alikuwa leave ama discharged? i dont advocate for grammar nazification but hapa inabidi.

Exactly!

I have suspected it for a long time time. YOU ARE STUPID!

I will not dignify your comment with a reply. Stick to your moronic lane and I will stick to my stupid lane. You excuse of a sickly old sperm. Go to hell old cunt.

Again, you show your Luoish stupidity. I wish there was a way I could be in a different country with you…

At least I am not regurgitating last night’s meal in a roach infested house somewhere like you. Fuck off.

I am not Luo and even if I was I wouldn’t need anything to justify my existence from a rat like you. Go to hell you old fart.