The mistress...

There is something very important most people overlook because of emotions. The most important thing you need from a partner more than even love is RESPECT, period. If they dont respect you they will treat you worse than a used tissue paper. Have codes and beliefs that you adhere to. Follow them like your life depends it. Uone venye a mbich or a nigga will chase after you on realising you hold yourself in very high standards. When they came back running claiming to have “changed”, don’t take them back. Damage them emotionally with surgical precession :D:D

Malaya nko na KSh 500

Not to judge you but didn’t you just leave another niggah because he couldn’t lend you 5k not too long ago? Now you’re already lamenting dating and being in a “relationship” with a married man?

Are you the kind that has to be in a relationship, back-to-back, to feel your “worth”?

huyu ni desperation inasumbua amefika 30+ Nyakundi said boy child resist 25 and above lady lakini najua @uwesmake haezi resist wewe

Matthew principle to those who have much much will be added onto u to those with little it will be taken from u. The pareto principle of distribution applies to all creative, social and economic endevours… Haha no fcuks given…

On goal. You are still a loser. He (Ed) has nothing to lose.

Committee of eminent persons under the chairmanship of his Excellency @Ice_Cube with @Okwonkwo deputising him while yours truly aliwahi secretary general tulitoa policies and guidelines of being a successful side chick 2017 training manual volume 3 revised edition

Item 7 para 6a part 1

Holidays to be forfeited by the side chick
-christmas (shall be defined as days that include 15th to Jan 15)
-valentines (Feb 14th)

• Easter holidays

However labour day, jamhuri, world Aids day, kdf day and any other holiday the minister for internal may issue is fair game

Be advised appropriately

Cc @m2 random single mother expert
Cc Tom bayeye mafisi chairman
Cc cyprian is nyakudi le presidente associe du boy child

The internet never forgets,hehe

/landslide/

Hii payday ya zile lunch date za boychild umekula…malipo ni hapa hapa

Please stay in your place, side chic.

Enough. Don’t kick a woman when she’s already sobbing.

Corekshen. You can many men to sleep with you, don’t confuse the two and overrate yourself

:D:D:D
The comments here are hilarious I tell you… One thing I know is that life never gives you what you want or expect… I hate it when people act all righteous…
I am not the kind of woman who waits after a relationship… I mean why would I?? Am way past heartbreaks…
Some of the BS niggers posting can make you wonder whether they are in heaven and seated on the throne… Well, you guys might never understand… But I tell you, never judge a situation you’ve never been in… And if you want to not on my page you pieces of shit!! Mnajijua…
Okay, al take the advice some of you gentlemen gave @Liberty @MadPhilosopher
@Okwonkwo I am at my place…

Kubali ukuwe second wife, it will make things easier for you.

When you are over 35 years and you don’t have a chance to choose

I just don’t know aki… I think am not cut out for that… I think I should just give up which is the right thing to do but a part of me just wants to hold on…

When you are over 35 years and you don’t have a chance to choose

Kuja nikuoe kama 4th wife utulie.

Nothing wrong being the second wife. Sooner or later ladies are gonna realise this, as days go by , this is the only option that’s gonna be sensible .
Sometimes the right package comes with a wife