The most challenging thing for Ruto 2022

Voters will come of age soon though and good leaders will emerge…all signs are there

I just can’t wait to go line up for a whole day to vote in Ruto in 2022. My neighbor Muteshi’s land, my maize, my sugar and all my prime plots need someone to steal them, not to mention that whining about corruption is the best hobby while sipping my booze. Forget that we will have lost 10 years under Uhuru singing about corruption and doing nothing about it. We have a beautiful country, with the dumbest creatures for citizens, you wonder how we managed to walk on two feet.

The only option that Ruto has, is to support the Creation of an Executive Prime Minister.

This is an idiotic political system and those rooting for it are at best imbeciles.

It will take time and the main reason is that to be president in Kenya you need the backing of ‘tribal thugs’ aka ‘tribal political elites’. The electorate do not matter and we have rendered ourselves useless by bloc voting. You have seen how luos have been poking fun at Kikuyu voters? That behavior shows you we have a long way to go. If we were mature the luos would have realized that if Kikuyus can tell UK to go to hell what prevents them from telling the Monkey trader the same? The Kikuyus especially the sychophants should now learn from this mistake of voting for a candidate just because of the kikuyuness of the candidate. When they steal elections we go the Sudan way. The whole nation refuses and we hold peaceful demos sio riots za ujinga where you burn businesses and infrastructure. The political elite watambiwa na jeshi na NSIS, ‘prisss kirudiwe’…

That’s where our politics is at the moment. I will go for it, and if it doesn’t work, 2032 we will have another referendum.

Most people in my Kenya right now are undecided and are dissatisfied with president Kenyatta. If an election is held today, there would be a very huge voter apathy in central!

I know people think that changing systems improves the political environment but it doesn’t. Please remember, behind every desk there’s a personality. 99% of the time the problem is not the doctrine but the followers.

Eventually, we will get something that will work for us. Progress is a slow process.

Too much for the supposedly post tribal mentality that the ‘leaders’ are pretending to be adopting. What if he choses Duale? Eh? Will kiuks, luhyias, luos, and kaos feel betrayed? What pisses me off is the way some tribes are never thought of… It’s like they should just play along. This madness of buying votes instead of selling ideas should end soon.

:D:D:D:D uchungu yako ni obvious sana. Usijali tuko pamoja.

DP Uncle Ruto running mate will be from Mt. Kenya region. Either Meru, Tharaka Nithi or Nakuru, not central counties. The counties of central will get their own personal MOU on development projects. From now on Mt. Kenya want to be Kingmakers, therefore they can negotiate for terms for themselves through accelerated development in return for the voting block. Jubilee leaders and those supporting DP Uncle Ruto quest for the same in varies regions are also negotiating for the same. Western region leaders have already given their aspirations for the next few years which they fill will show locals the need to go all in by 2022. Maa community MOU with Jubilee of 2013, 2017 is still ongoing. Revision again will be in 2022. North Eastern counties up to Eastleigh MOU was presented by majority leader Duale. Hiyo biashara itafanyika. The only regions that aren’t ready yet for the same are Coast and Ukambani. Both are still sorting themselves on who will represent them. If it doesn’t come through, it will be handled county to county. On Nyanza it’s still unknown. Only Kisii/Nyamira has been settled. In other words the complex matrix or current government function and 2022 dynamics is well underway. Positions are been taken up and counter positions followed. Those who think someone can come up overnight at the end to challenge DP Uncle Ruto is grossly mistaken. They are already 8 years late if they haven’t started by now.

I hope you are wrong. Presidency cannot be a seesaw btwn my Kenya and riftvalley

You are right but elections is about numbers and at the end of the day the ticket with the highest projections will be picked. There are three possible scenarios but the clear winner is miles ahead. There are only three regions that vote in mass as a block. RV, Mt. Kenya and Nyanza. Any two pairing is a certain win.

If the electorate could actually do this, mlevi angekuwa pahali Kalonzo yuko saa hii. A bogeyman is needed for the Mt Kenya vote. Dr Loot-All fits the bill. Ngoja uanze kuskia hekaya za Kiambaa…

nope. Mganga remains the bogeyman. The only seduction that can peel mt Kenya away from ruto is a shiny new clean candidate. The best thing that can happen to ruto in mt Kenya is a RAT candidacy. That would ensure no voter apathy