The most expensive things in Kenya ranked respectively...

In your dreams Anko Nyam? :D:D:D

Hii thread sio yangu, acha nifike at least 28 alafu nikuje nicomment

Sawa msito

computer stuff

Yes, the Al Safa shop (On the same building with Sarova Stanley) will get you most marketed premium watches (Cartier, Longines, Rolex and Omega) good mechanicals start at 100k, cheapest longines that muhindi has is about 110k something like the Omega Constellation is at 530k but if you have good channels you should get it at 300k. I hardly buy new watches but I have to visit a watch store for inspection to avoid fakes. In the UK all major watch stores will check the authenticity of your timepiece for free.

You are one of the talkers whom I have their history on k-talk at my fingertips. From that thread you did in 2015 to celebrate your transition from NV to Villager. Don’t quote me carelessly, chunga sana.

Really?

I am glad that I am that important to you anko nyam. I doubt you have my full history otherwise you would know that I don’t give a ferk! You take this shiet too seriously, I really don’t care what I said, nilitusi nani etc Anika sai. Ask another person who also has my history by the name @MBOMB . Toboa ghasia wewe

hakuna kitu huchosha kama dem umetomba from friday to sunday na hatumii akili arudi kwake

homosexual @MBOMB huwa amesave replies zangu zote since 1820 , sijui ni fetish gani hio ako nayo mtu ghassia kabisa

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Mwanaume unafanya nini na Unga ngano kwa nyumba? Unga ni ya ugali na maybe ya uji pekee

Ungejua venye huwa inaokolea saa zile you forgot you don’t have bread in the house. Unapika pancake kadhaa unakula kama lunch and supper. Ilibidi ata nianze kutumia ile unga ya brown so nobody comes to try and cook cakes with my oven.

Mimi mkate huona as light sana, after 2 hrs uko na njaa. afadhali mchele mbio na my eyes