the much famed kericho bar...

It looks better than before. Seating arrangements, floor even the decor iliupgradiwa. And it has some cute hoes though slightly expe than in Tea room or kericho

I need to visit the place asap! looks like the drama whores might have left…as for being expe than kericho n tea room, that has always bn the case (wamekuwa wakiwapa sj compe sana in terms of rates) but r u able to explain y many whores r fleeing the place? in feb, wengi walienda sj but were all (maybe 2 or 3 are left in sj) chased away by mgmnt…kwani what’s not going down there?

ni taabu tu boss…I don’t kawasaki (n am singo) so I need to know these joints (necessity is the mother of innovation:D)

Sielewi. Maybe, management wanted in on the proceeds . Juu pia sommerset iko hapo next and the whores there are cheaper than there. Halafu pia, mapoko tao wana syndicates and they mark out their territories so mgeni akiwa mahali anapewa hard time.

In the early 2000’s kulikuwa na Friend’s corner but ilifungwa pia. It had some tumature whores.

Hiyo momo ya tea room inaitwa aje?

Hehehe. Niliretire boss. Zero grazing ndiyo zangu.

:slight_smile: Isorait… Nilidhani unajua jina niiulizie…

Hiyo momo ya tea room inaitwa aje?

Hehehe. Niliretire boss. Zero grazing ndiyo zangu.

:slight_smile: Isorait… Nilidhani unajua jina niiulizie…