The muzzling of Trump

This decision will come to bite them in the ass one day. Wangekaa tu bila kujishughulisha na politics. They are businesses. Wangekaa tu neutral and impartial.

Those companies have proven that they might cause in trouble in future. Kukitulia there will be laws made za kuwashika makende. Apana sumbua serikali.

I’m not a fan of Trump but I’ll give credit where it’s due: He has done a tremendous job in creating a cult-like following from the supremacists to the point they barely have a mind of their own.

Hii thread inanuka tu mishuto moto ya Hillary Clinton na smegma za Obama. And because of that reason I will decline to offer my opinions and instead walk away like a bouss.

[ATTACH=full]344166[/ATTACH]

Okay. :cool:

Nikubaya boss. Leo asubuhi pence amepewa 24 hours . Failure to kick in 25th amendment then paap impeachment 2nd time in 4 years . History will be made to be remembered. Nashangaa mbona hunakujiwa…Mzito trump will pardon you guys …dont worry…

In other news, a few years ago Gab.com was booted from Amazon for being politically incorrect. They responded by building their own everything - browser, video sharing, blog, messenger, drudge report, servers and email.

Now they cannot be touched with their own infrastructure being the only limits they face. Amazon, Google and twitter have inadvertently created what they might not compete with.

God. People throw extremely retarded comments on this platforms everyday. How the hell is Gab a serious competition to the conpanies you’ve mentioned when am sure that 80% of the world hasn’t ever heard of them???

Perhaps you mean this one. :D:D:D
“It’s a revolution…”

[MEDIA=twitter]1346987917273608194[/MEDIA]

Did they build their own app store?
Because Gab is still not available on both Google and Apple stores.
Meaning they will always remain niche apps and never go mainstream.

Also, Unlike Parler and Gab, Twitter is not a politics app. 99% of what goes through Parler is pro-Trump politics and conspiracy theories centered around trump.
You’ll not find people discussing music, football, food or anything else for that matter.
Parler is built on quick sand.

I think the number is more like 99% of the world who have never heard of Gab.
Plus an app built around politics will never go mainstream.
Parler and Gab have nothing else going for them, apart from pro-trump bs 24/7. They are not social media apps, but rather political forums.

Now am trying to understand how such kind of sites will give major sites a run for their money

If conservatives migrate to those platforms enmass, that will be a giant step for them on the road to competing with the current tech giants.

With conservatives being kicked out of twitter and facebook, the alternative platforms will start to grow exponentially.

Lets put it into perspective. If say just 50 million of the 70 million who voted for Trump switch to using it it will have got a critical mass to be a significant player in the social websphere. And as years roll by so will the membership. And as goes America goes the world…thats how and why twitter and Google got their groove on.

This is what people who don’t think beyond their noses are denying.

Give it time, give it time.

I’m not defending or promoting them. I’m just pointing out. For example, assuming you are tech savvy, you should be aware of the ease of sideloading an app that is not available on playstore. The Internet is not restricted to playstore.

Anyway, we will see how it pans out. Mimi na wewe ni observers tu.

Currently they are hosting refugees from Twitter and others. And maybe 100% of their posts are political. But people change and opinions are fluid and their interests might change and by and by the site will reflect these changes.

What I’m saying is twitter and Google might not be dethroned in terms of membership this week, but the fact of alternative media is a reality that will not be wished away.

Oh, and facebook started out as a site to check out hot women or something like that. These things change

Do you realize that conservatives are only in America?? The rest of the world will just function fine, which means the mentioned apps will not be threatened even a tiny bit. Also, it is not easy moving from a cetain ecosystem to another as you make it sound, you can be assured a person will revert after a few days.

There is a website called Vimeo. Usually when I dont get a video I’m looking for in YouTube, I head over to Vimeo. And usually I find that video.

Mdogo Mdogo I try out vimeo first then I go to YouTube. The change comes imperceptibly but it comes. AOL and Netscape and Hotmail and others thought they were too big to be eclipsed. We all know how it turned out for them.

:D:D:D:D Yes this one

Ushawahi sikia lobbyist, how about filibuster, what about who will fund campaigning? There are many moving parts. So before a law is passed there are those many hurdles to be passed. Ndio maana they’ve wanted to break these tech companies for ages na wameshindwa…