THE NATIONAL SUPER ALLIANCE FLAG BEARER DECLARATION RALLY- Official Thread

Only 2 possible announcements : Babuon flagbearer or Posponed decision

MaDvd will be the CS devolution

I would and will not be surprised when JaKuon stands and says:
‘Kitenda moja kitenda wili kitenda tatu RWNEBP TOSHA’… THE LEVEL OF PERSONAL AGGRINDIZEMENT/AGGRANDIZEMENT IN THIS OUTFIT IS MIND BOGGLING

I have been following him and I admired him, he spoke his mind despite being in Central Kenya. So according to you, a person who expresses his freedom of expression is an enemy within. At least he has not gone down as a sycophant. But anyway our politics are local and soon he will resurface again

Hawa watu wasi tubebe ujinga leo, kama si leo wasi tusumbue tena… I wount be surprised ikiwa Melon MaDVD, with that wakamba na waluhya wote wata jitokeza 100% alafu tongeze za Jakuon, as for Isaac Rutto he is in consinquential kama Nyagah time ya Pentagon

Matu ma tumbilee tunamaomba maashe kiherehere kwa hii thread.

If that announcement will make you money or get you some ass to tap then run your mouths/fingers in this case!

Leo ni leo tuko ngangary Uhuru Park

Chief Minister
Minister in Chief

Heheee

Nyinyi tumbilidiots ndio mna haja sana mpaka mnatengeneza thread na kujaza the first two pages. Umeona UOTP wakiwa na ujinga kama hiyo? Get a life uwache kunitag ovyo ovyo.

nasa ni gutee…nasa ni kutupa

NASAlites angalieni NTV…leaders wenu wanafanyiwa pathology na kina Debarl na pundits kwa hio panel. Wetangula amemaliswo.

All that I was requesting were updates from you guys as we tumbilidiots conclude our nomineshens in readiness to face the old Naswo flag bearer.

Hakuna anything constructive unaweza pata kutoka kwao. Kama wanatoa Oburu na bado anapewa certificate

Aye @Jazzman , tunajua uko uhuru park…ebu jaribu ku-zoom in Vicky Rubadiri tumuone livelive bila make up na studio lighting…usisahau othe essentials kama sgwembe zake.

was wondering if NTV was hyping NASA or setting the believers up for an anticlimax and disappointment…

Rowdy mob heading to Uhuru park marching through Luthuli avenue. Expect traffic disruption

Luthuli? Slices ndio wanatafuta ama nini

I miss Luthuli Fish and Chips.

Labda wanatafuta chips huko. Wako na njaa

[ATTACH=full]96622[/ATTACH] Pole pole tu tukingoja
[SIZE=5]AGWAMBO
TINGA
BABA
CHUNY PINY
MAYIENGA
RAILA
AMOLO
ODINGA [/SIZE]