The new driving license

An easy way of making money from all drivers, if you elect me as PORK you will be renewing your IDs every yr

sasa hio date of expiry ni ya nini on a embedded chip type of card. Nikama kuweka expiry kwa simcard.zeFuQ

It expires because NTSA requires your money every year or every three years to fund its activities which are allegedly geared to prevent us from killing ourselves.

Just as an ATM has an expiry date, this date was placed to let the average Analogue Kenyan who loves last minute renewal know when to renew.

Sasa inanisaidia aje? Ati new look. kwani mimi ni dame??

Hii class F ni wheel chair ama?

Motorized wheelchair

Do you know there are still Kenyans who never upgraded to the new generation ID cards despite being urged to do so at every turn.

Which new generation. i have my old Id card issued 10 years ago na kubadilisha to hard plastic inasaidia?

I still still use the old id, hiyo ya plastic ni unnecessary luxury

Its not a luxury even. what advantage does it have except maybe being cheap.

And by the way the hard plastic IDs are not the new generation IDs that were to be issued during Kajwang’s time in ministerial office. I dont know why they were introduced.

Do we renew our farming licences to fund ministry of agriculture???

To be honest, it was an upgrade just to eat more of our cash

One needs a licence for that?

Expires in 3 years?

Not motorized wheelchair but vehicles modified to be operated by persons with disability

Yeah it is renewed after 3 years i think

Is it still in the pipeline? Hiyo inafaa waanze Na hii generation ya matiang’i using their unique identifier number going forward, waweke hata blood group if possible so that wakifika 18yrs wanaprint tu the card with all details. sisi wengine they just use our current numbers halafu kwa hiyo chip they incl everything else like Nhif etc. waweke hata criminal record but viewed by certain authorised person

Na MTU akiwa na majina 4.
For example Sospeter MakaChieth Barrack Ojinga?
Zitatoshea?