The new iPhone 13 - is it worth it?

hehe, just got me thinking :D:D

:smiley:

I have already posted…ama unataka nirudie?

How many people do you think are after customizing ROMs, sideloading apps and unlocking bootloaders?

Of those three, at least android lets users have the option of sideloading without any loss. Some even unlocking the bootloader and even using the rom you fancy. Being given options - even if you won’t use them, shows you are being taken as a responsible adult who can manage your freedoms without supervision. You are not in prison. Iphone.

hmm …so that’s why they talk about ‘jailbreaking’ an iPhone … I see it now :stuck_out_tongue:

Expensive for Nothing

Naona watu wana-hate on iphone yet some android phones are more expensive and they don’t criticize them.

I am not an iPhone person and I hate the Apple ecosystem so much that I can pay double the price just to get a nice android phone.

But I still respect what they have been able to achieve.

:D:D

@Nyamgondho, when you have time just take a stroll to xda developers. Just to check it out.

What would be the cost of an android phone with similar specs as the iPhone 13 ie:

Memory 4GB RAM 128GB
Main camera 12 MP
Selfie camera 12 MP
Battery 3240 mAh
USB 2.0

:smiley:
Hiyo jela ni kali. Halafu there is the right-to-repair movement that some folk live for.

Just like Coca Cola.

Eish… The bitterness on this thread…

OnePlus 9 and 9 pro naona hii mwaka walituangusha. Over promising with the hasselblad tech was not a good move

Kenyan retailers wanauza iphone 11 at higher price than iphone 13 majuu. This people are shit AF

Remove the charger but give usb cable ndio they maintain their proprietary port instead of changing to USB type c.
Iphone 14 series sasa wataweka USB type c halafu wafanye kama major upgrade. Hata ipad mini 6 waliweka type c. Why not the phone
Hii upuzi ya apple ya kudelay uptake of well established tech is just nonsense. I mean, why didn’t they put high refresh rate screen on iphone 13 standard and the mini. Which aren’t cheap btw.

In my opinion, there are only two options here: iPhone 13 or iPhone 13 Pro Max. I do not recommend taking the mini version of the novelty under any circumstances, because it is a very small phone that will be inconvenient to use. No, of course, if you buy to call, then he will fulfill this role perfectly. But then why pay such money for a smartphone? Buy something simpler. Do not buy a used phone because it may be that [COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]iPhone 13 Locked to owner.