The Next Big Fraud

Once upon a time, some company advertised in the DN that they needed unskilled workers to work in their luxury ships in the Caribbean. Salary was $1000-3000 witb free meals, accommodation, airfare, everything. Mimi huyo application pap. Got a reply that I attend an interview with my passport and a medical clearance. Alternatively, I could carry 15k for them to arrange for the same. Interview ilikuwa nyayo stadium. Not really an interview but payment coz after kulipa, we were to wait for 2 weeks tuitiwe passports as we do the medical tests.

Am still waiting.

4 Likes

Niko na namba ya ma directors wacha niwaanike.Mimi walinijaribu wakaniona mjanja wakajitoa0722212334

2 Likes

Hahahaaa kumbe pia wewe?
At least I got a Passport, even though with my own money :):slight_smile:

1 Like

Kwa truecaller anajiita Sir Paul Kimotho

following!

The name already betrays the said company

Fraud is the in-thing now. All it needs is skill to play around with the gullible people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8975MsZ8hw

Kenyans will never learn apart from the ‘mtu wetu’ syndrome and the fact that people don’t care how you get your money we have seen prostitutes being hailed in the public as being role models to our daughters
 Kanyari and James being glorified even after an exposĂ© of their mucky dealings. Now down the memory lane 
 I remember of how my uncle was conned of his annual farm proceeds and those of his two dairy cows in the name of seeking greener pastures in the armed forces. Today he is one of my poorest relatives since he engaged I this bulshit of buying jobs

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qfYlmB_l4

Irungu Thatiah Clip.Hii kazi ya kuibia desparate kenyans inakaa ndio iko lucrative hata kushinda govt tenders.How can grown ass people be so easily fooled?hata kama ni desperation,some background check always comes in handy.

here’s where the government fucks up. The NGO board knows this is a scam. The president’s office knows this is a scam. But in all that time nobody, no policemen, no NGO board members, no Dennis Itumbi, no one tries to stop them or arrest them in anyway? They have already made their cash and the whole story will be forgotten. People are desperate for work and some are just plain greedy so these guys know they can come out promising heaven and they will still get guys coughing up their money. It is the job of the government to protect it’s citizens even from their own greed, desperation or stupidity.

[ATTACH=full]13653[/ATTACH]

1 Like

And this news clip is from more than 3 weeks ago. Yenyewe ignorance is bliss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxkafWLG-Vg

Most of these cases are perpetuated by the media who give them airtime of their false success without any background searching on such kinda people. 

Those are real . you purchase items and sell to guys at a profit. Real items.

But the problem is the number of sellers became many and people who entered the scheme earlier lived off the sweat of the late entrants. Lakini I agree with your observations.

It’s called “network marketing” you dimwit. It’s a pyramid scheme.

Other than the insult are u able to explain how its a pyramid when there r products that people use. Plus its been around forever though pyramid die sooner.

It’s not a pyramid scheme.