The next commercial super fruit for Kenya…..

[ATTACH=full]188576[/ATTACH]

Kenya are more open, and are trying new foods.

You could request Kenyans to partner with you to access local markets or start value addition process through crowd funding.

[ATTACH=full]188580[/ATTACH]

hii chieth huonja vibaya sana

are these kind of jams available locally?

Nonesense…

Mambo yotee hii…sai niko natafta seedlings…mtu asiniuzie male trees only.

[ATTACH=full]188582[/ATTACH]

iko Nakumatt

We have some Jams but none are organic, mainly strawberry and a few other and full of sugar ……toxins

Nakumatt gani last time i checked Nakumatt supermarket had collapsed

mi want that which is natural, organic and with no single addictives

It appears this is the Breadfruit, part of the Jack fruit family, major source of food in the Caribbean

Breadfruit is a staple food in many tropical regions. Most breadfruit varieties produce fruits throughout the year. Both ripe and unripe fruits have culinary uses, but unripe breadfruit is cooked before consumption.[8Before being eaten, the fruits are roasted, baked, fried or boiled. When cooked, the taste of moderately ripe breadfruit is described as potato-like, or similar to freshly baked bread. Wiki source

[ATTACH=full]188585[/ATTACH]

Another is the Soursop
[ATTACH=full]188586[/ATTACH]

Custard apple…

omwami naona komamanga hapo. Uko sure sio ile ya kuongeza nguvu ya ngombe?

[SIZE=5]The noble [COLOR=rgb(85, 57, 130)]Guava that is taken for granted, has one of the highest known source of vitamin C, so far tested and known to man (378 mg), others include - Camu Camu, found in the Amazon Rain Forest, Acerola Cherry, known as the Barbados cherry, has its origin in the Yucatan.[/SIZE]

A single Guave fruit will provide all of your daily requirement of vitamin C , 1 guava = 4/5 oranges

[ATTACH=full]188598[/ATTACH]
“The vitamin C in guava will help your body absorb iron from the foods you eat, and it also plays a role in fat metabolism and brain cell communication. This vitamin helps the body grow and helps to heal wounds; as an antioxidant, it also helps prevent cancer, notes the U.S. National Library of Medicine”.
[ATTACH=full]188595[/ATTACH]

[CENTER][/CENTER]

Custard apple, very nice fruit.

Siku moja me and my dad tulipanda kadhaa but he told me it will take eight years for me to taste it.

The first harvest, after that, matunda karibu size kimbo can 2kgs.

This looks like Acerola Cherry - a Fruit that is claimed to have the second highest known source of vitamin c.

[ATTACH=full]188601[/ATTACH]

Juzi nimeona thorny melon
Tamu sana

This fruit is sweet but smells like shiet. Harufu ni kama ile ya ruata ruata yenye wakamba wawili hapa hunywa