the night after form four

nowadys due to izi by pass land imetripple the value…

juzi tu 2014 murea izo side za kimbo 50 by 100 ilikuwa 170 , watu wakinunua sparta anainvest na upuzi za tuk tuk
now value imefika 600k ata hazipatikani,the place ime develop sana…

rwaka l rem tukitoka shule vile it was a dirty gichagi, now ni modern town
gachie nayo land hazinunuliki, na price bado inapanda…

wewe @Miss Finest Wine ukicome holiday link up, am sure we are related

Will sure do…woooi let you not be my Kazo from Kagongo or at least not one of his Beshties…who would have ever ‘thunk’ that boring booooooooooooooooooring Rwaka would be what it is today? I would be a multi millionaire by now. Which is why we are zooming our lenses on Wagutho. I also think we are related too or if not we share friends. If you are who I suspect you could be…I will cry for real.

Someone asked me for 43 milli for a small thing in Ndenderu. Nikaiwacha. I will holla for sure nikifika. Na ukuje na hekaya :slight_smile:

heka nitabeba gunia mbili

ama may be ulisomea wagunyu primary,gacharage,kamuiru,lower kihara,white cottage,waka primary,muthurwa girls:D

Apana nilisomea Eastlands for Primos…so went to High School in Tao…then 1st year at UoN then out of the Coundray but again I can understand the areas you have mentioned like Gacharage, Mum used to go buy thaara for her cows in all those areas. Like I told you my Karomo vvv friend here keeps me posted. Do you mind coming to the inbox…inaonekana we know each other.

:wink:

Meet you there in a bit.

hekaya ikuom!!