The NZ shooters are not terrorists, they are "gunmen"

This video was posted over 9 hours ago by multiple media houses on YouTube.
Your thread has only been up for 3 hours.
[ATTACH=full]229541[/ATTACH]

Kweli unanipa kibarua.
What you’re quoting is the PM.
The article that I read was reporting without quoting anybody. Now I wish I saved a screen shot. Too bad I didn’t.
But they’re was no mention of terrorist in it

You read one article on all those media groups? BBC, CNN, YAHOO? Itafute tu.

The CNN article call it a terrorist attack without quoting the PM

They are called gunmen until their motive is officially established. Hata wa Westgate na Dusit waliitwa tu hivo. Assailants.

You will not believe me because I don’t have evidence but I really did go through all those websites to see which one will label the attack as terrorist. I found non

For western media terrorist is the synonym for jihadist. Mass shooters do more damage in the west but jihadist are still the bad guys.

You do realize those mass shooters get jailed, hapa Kenya mass looters get hailed.

Mercy belongs to Allah alone.
[SIZE=5]
“He forgives whom He wills and punishes whom He wills. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful” Qur’an (48:14)[/SIZE]

Why did HE not stop the gunmen from killing the very people worshiping Him in the first place. Hizi dini ndio zinamaliza watu duniani.

There’ll come a day when the affected will be fully recompensed and the perpetrator will be punished for his crime. Whoever goes through hardship in this life should not grieve, the world we live in is only temporary. You may not believe in that day, but you better believe, it’s coming, whether you like it or not.

[SIZE=5]“The Day when every soul will find whatever good it has done brought forward, and whatever evil it has done, it will wish that there were a far space between it and that evil.” Qur’an (3:30)[/SIZE]

wacha kutunga news zako

if you have no evidence then shut the fuck up and stop creating your own shit while peddling it as the truth

I believe I have some basic understanding why Western societies have declining birth rates. The individualistic nature of humans in these countries, plus extreme child support laws and divorce rates, have discouraged both genders from having children. Plus it is no secret that immigrants work harder than locals.

White power idumu!!!:D:D hao wengine ni terrorists,savages and perpatrators.