The Omusiga WA Rwenzururu (graphic )

We need yo pray for UG

[ATTACH=full]70139[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2L9oqp3gb9Q

A clip from NTV Uganda

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1286829051332329&id=137914462890466

Wait till the M7 fan boys see this. I hate what the guy did to DRC in 1998 -2002 with his brother and Kagame. They looted a lot of resources from that nation.

1 Like

First To Comment
Police has broken silence on the arrest of KTN news anchor, Joy Doreen Biira who was picked from her relative’s residence in Kasese on Sunday.

Biira, a Kenya-based Ugandan journalist who has been in Uganda for her traditional marriage ceremony spent the whole day on Sunday sharing updates about the police raid at the Rwenzururu King’s palace and the clashes in Kasese.

While appearing on NBS TV on Monday morning, Police publicist Andrew Felix Kaweesi noted that the journalist crossed the line and had to be questioned by security officials.

“In such a situation, there are areas that no one is supposed to see. There are cordoned crime scenes which you are not supposed to go beyond. If you are found beyond them, you have to be questioned,” he said.

Biira was arrested together with her fiancée, only identified as Newton and two of their friends.

The arrest of the quartet has since caused a social media outrage with activists demanding their immediate release.

Reports have indicated that Police has denied Biira’s family access to her and she is being interrogated at Kasese police station.

This is really unfortunate. Why kill women instead of drae fraeing them?

Mimi nimeona tu huyo dwyfwy wa Charles

Sad. My welcome update has been deleted. Welcome madam. I value your input.

[ATTACH=full]70145[/ATTACH]

You don’t mean RAPING them? That’s what soldiers do

… wtf

there must be a video footage somewhere…iko wapi?

I expected this from you, lakini I thought you’d comment on how their ass is black. Mzee mjinga!

2 Likes

Video footage of what exactly ?

You mean someone can take a video of the military shooting at people? Are you for real?

1 Like

[SPOILER=“Ngori images”][ATTACH=full]70148[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70151[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70153[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70154[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70155[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70159[/ATTACH] [/SPOILER]

[ATTACH=full]70156[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70158[/ATTACH]

no visible injuries: stabs, entry/exit wounds,bruises…no blood
how exactly were all these people killed?

2 Likes

^^^I believe those are the arrested ones. They include women. Wale wengine walipigwa mpaka na grenades - anagalia picha za Luther.

Remember Museveni pushing hard for Africa countries to withdraw from AU.

Museveni is the darling of Jubilee mafias.

Be careful what you wish for.

Africans are savages

1 Like