The only girl I loved and what happened to her- hekaya

Birrionaire denis, there are some bits missing. Did you slice her back in the day or not? do you want her back? then can I also laud her honesty for she told you the truth from the get-go?
Either way, all I can say is that hekaya is bril’, wobbly a bit since you truly loved this woman. Now, some of the young Chikitas have been paying massively for what happened… that led to the morphing of young den into a fisi. Nawachia hapo.

I say this with certitude…denis is a dangerous young fisi:)… woooi tuiretu twito kwisha. He also hangs out at Ktalk. Hic. Thing is another one like her might be heading your way and while you are thinking mmmmmh I am on top of it…walahi!!

Hii hekaya ikuom kukuom…hehe

Hii si kupata ata kidogo…I liked her honesty so I knew from the get go what I was expecting.
Hehehe…mimi si fisi sana…nimetulia siku hizi.

Lakini kuongea ukweli hii yako sio mbaya. Ata hukuongeleshwa vibaya let alone kumpatia pesa…wengine wetu tumeitwa usiku wa manane tumsindikize hadi kwa fisi flani and you only realised it when the fisi tokelezeas anamspank kiasi alafu anakushow asante

4 Likes

Wapi hiyo hekaya? :slight_smile: @Ice_Cube, kuna wrink?:confused:

1 Like

I also remember it but somehow nimeshindwa kuipata. My key queries are not returning any positive results. Hebu T.B.T points us to the right direction.

1 Like

Kumbe tuko wengi and all the while I thought to be the only 1 to be humiliated ?
Hata hii kitu ya Sauti Sol “friendzone” sitakagi kuskia…

Sijumbuki…but it was given in the comments section of a certain thread.

Leta story vile kulienda

1 Like

Nitaileta within this week. I always feel the ignominy of rejection & thus the reluctance to come out…

Leta hekaya…you will feel better once you out it