The only policy Africans should copy from the Chinese..

Google is your friend, there’s their mechanical engineering department dealing with robotics :

https://me.byu.edu/dynamic-systems-controls-and-robotics

Get your lazy ass up, register and go study there then come tell us how good or how pathetic they are.

Your hate for Christianity/religion is unfounded and has no basis at all.

There’s no church that has stopped you from following your passion or conducting any research of any kind. Christians are found in all walks of life. And they are not deterring you or anyone for that matter from achieving the very best in your life.

You haven’t and you aren’t capable of answering my questions. And, no CONTEMPORARY scientist OF NOTE (Nobel prize/Ivy school level) is an EVANGELICAL christian. The problem with evangelical Christians is that, not only do they LITERALLY believe in a primitive book with dubious origins and full of erratic and unethical (for instance, encouraging slavery) assertions, they are hell bent on spreading it’s message. Why will anyone trying to foster a progressive and knowledge based society encourage a belief system that pushes people to the dark-ages?

[ATTACH=full]270306[/ATTACH]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates

https://www.adherents.com/people/100_Nobel.html

Contemporary? Evangelical christian? Comprehension ni shida kwako kijana. Go back to reading your bible.

You have gone from hating all religions… to Christianity … and now your only problem is a group called Evangelical Christians? :smiley:

Ati contemporary evangelicals? What the fuck are those?

Evangelical christianity dates back to the 1700s!

Give me a break you are now full of crap. Your conspiracy theories and petty ideas have been scattered to the high winds. Live with it.

There are no Christian nobel laureates … :D:D

Google may be wrong some times but when she’s right, she’s right. 65% of Nobel laureates are Christians!!

That’s not enough? What else do you want?

The ones that attend TD Jakes church? :smiley:

Wewe @Young Sponsor juu hupendi Mungu uko na Nobel ngapi? Is He the one denying you from getting one!!!

My first post was about China’s purge of evangelical Christians and Islamic fundamentalists. I also made a claim that no contemporary (Modern) scientist of note is an evangelical christian (you still haven’t disproved my claim).

In one of my posts made it clear why evangelical Christians should be anathema to forward-looking societies – they are not only ignorant like all Christians, they are also hell bent on evangelizing their ignorance. READ ALL my posts on the thread and comprehend, before you rush back with your next dose of ignorance.

Alright, give me the specific names of these CONTEMPORARY evangelical churches niangalie if they have any Nobel Laureates in their congregations. :smiley:

Hakuna haja ya tushinde hapa and your Google search doesn’t work … :smiley:

Give me a small list of these contemporary churches that you speak of.

I haven’t talked about contemporary churches, that’s a creation of your small mind. What I talked about is modern/contemporary science. The reason why I talked about modern science is, modern scientists, unlike for instance 17th century christian scientists like Isaac Newton, have access to scientific information that makes the religious mysticism of ancient times irrelevant. Comprehension kweli imekulemea. Wewe lazima ni D- material. You’re simply NOT bright.

Alright which churches are these that you speak of ?

Actually kindly describe an evangelical christian and give examples of the churches they attend to make it easier to trace these dreadful human beings.

@Young Sponsor

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Walton

Ernest Walton was the first person in history to split the atom.

He won the Nobel Prize in Physics in 1951.

[SIZE=6]Religious views :[/SIZE]

Raised as a Methodist, Walton has been described as someone who was strongly committed to the Christian faith.[7] He even gave lectures about the relationship of science and religion in several countries after he won the Nobel Prize,[8] and he encouraged the progress of science as a way to know more about God:

[INDENT]One way to learn the mind of the Creator is to study His creation. We must pay God the compliment of studying His work of art and this should apply to all realms of human thought. A refusal to use our intelligence honestly is an act of contempt for Him who gave us that intelligence
— V. J. McBrierty (2003): Ernest Thomas Sinton Walton, The Irish Scientist, 1903-1995, Trinity College Dublin Press.)[9][/INDENT]
Walton held an interest in topics about the government and the Church and [10] after his death, the organisation Christians in Science Ireland established the Walton Lectures on Science and Religion (an initiative similar to the Boyle Lectures). David Wilkinson and Denis Alexander have given Walton Lectures in Trinity College Dublin.[citation needed]

Church? Evangelize?
Churches that stress the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ, personal conversion experiences, Scripture as the sole basis for faith, and active evangelism.

That said, your scatterbrained rants are quite telling. You should stick to your religion. It’s a nice refuge from reality for bonobos. :cool:

Idiot which church on earth doesn’t preach those things you’ve written?

Wewe ni troll. Clearly you don’t even know what you are speaking about. You just like throwing around big words like Evangelical Christians.

You have no idea of even which churches you are against… otherwise you would’ve named 10 by now.

If you think that’s a big word, then you’re clearly are a bonobo. Just go to church and pray.

All your credibility has been thrown out the window.

You don’t know these people you hate but you hate them anyway, hio ni ushenzi.

You are like the Nazis who hated the Jews but when asked why, they had to seat down and quickly think of some very random reasons to put across to the people.

You don’t know these churches and yet you don’t like them. You are a true definition of a fascist. In other words if you had some power you would probably do away with Christians just for kicks and just because you can.

:oops::rolleyes:, Evangelicals are the biggest voting block for your IDOL Trump and yet you think it’s a ‘big word’ that needs to be thrown around. You a slow and ignorant piece of shit.

Yes but you can’t name their churches!!!

You only know of this big words that you’ve heard from or read on CNN called EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS.

Don’t quote for me big fancy words from CNN! Bring me examples of the churches that you speak of. Specific examples, please.

Is that so hard to ask???

So you really think that’s a smart question to ask? You think that’s a question whose answer will bolster you wishy-washy counter argument? That explains a lot.