THE ONLY WAY TO NUSU MKATE IS...

[SIZE=5]Wamefika! Yaaay!
[/SIZE]
Lakini hii watu surely! Just for show! It will be such a shame for the whole of that claptrap to be thrown out on a technicality for an oversight/ommission/carelesness on NASWA’s part.

eg receipt ya bank.

9000 pages is like taking the bench back to law school. Hii ni punishment wanapea judges

Don’t antagonize the court while you know they can hammer the last nail in your coffin. All those pages ni umeffi tu and they will now certainly face a hostile bench.

3 Likes

Kwanza it says their case lacks focus

4 Likes

naswa naswa naswa…

1 Like

I can swear that they have bound copies of all the form 34As, hoping that the court is distracted and overlooks the grounds along which NASA rejected the outcome: evidence based on ‘hacked’ IEBC servers transmitting results. Fortunately, we have the press conference footage and media handouts.:D:D:D

1 Like

Before he Retires, His side of the story will be heard. Its worse to go home and your grivances have not be heard so let him air his.
The best senario is the court overturns IEBC decision- very unlikely. For the sake of next elections and safe guards, the case is very important

Even if this happens and people now knowing that these are power hungry clowns, a re-run will give them less than 44% in fact. Reminds me of my former classmate who used to complain that his exams were unfairly marked, when remarking was done he actually scored lower

3 Likes

Well said ! Haha! For the sake of sending the man home fair and square , fresh elections to be done and watch him get even fewer votes .

1 Like

Kwa all those pages ukitoa ma tialala na tibiim zitabaki page mbili zinamake sense.

1 Like