The other kichichi

Hauna habari hii handle ilikuwa gani formerly?

That village is dead nangoja gashwin na nattychieth na fiudchieth warudi kuomba msamaha

Admin high handedness is the cause of the slow growth.Telling Mzee Gashwin to Shurrup or explain or questions something jotted by him earns one a ban.
They also introduced a dislike button which to me seemed counterproductive.how does it.feel if you create a standard post which ends up with dislike,can you put up with that.
Since his departure from ktalk @Nattydread grew titties,must be more than a pair

The dislike button should go if you are creating ‘a village’. But I cannot say much about it as I am not a member. Nattydread is not one person you need on your village patrolling like he owns the place.
He posted that I am a malaya wa Randan…c’mmon now???..I don’t know the dude and if I was to post what oldie posted about him on RCB…he would need to be v afraid.

Kwa magoti!

Fieud said he left KTALK because of the likes of me. I am here to stay as long as I like. Blocked hiyo jinga hia kitambo sana.

The guys running that village are idiots. Being too strict will strangle its growth.
To grow an online community, you kwanza need to be lax about rules, posts and nudity.
Watu wapost Kile wanataka to make it addictive. Thereafter is when you introduce regulations and start enforcing them kidogo kidogo without antagonizing the core members. Most of the users by then usually conform because they appreciate the site’s utility value. If you introduce strictness when the kijiji is new, users usually flee.

Hicho kijiji ni mafi

Their pride can never allow it, maybe with their other handles which are still logged in here.

Mrs Shosho

Stop quoting me. I called off the number that you claimed to have. F off now. That was one of my 4 numbers that I own, and a house phone huna hizo zingine.
And use your normal handle hia and also my pikchas???. Pls post them today.

The randan airhead is back after all the tantrums she threw asking admin to deactivate her handles and delete her content.
And she dares comment and opine about those who decamped.
She should shut the eff up.

@Mathaais ni ukunywa umwe hau Kabathi.Ni area mbaya kama barafu

Is it any different here, remove the content geared towards sex and the difference between the 2 is the same, hapa ke it’s either sex or tribal politics that get us exited, even those sijui business oriented TV stations always close down.

I remember mdau @west accommodating us in a certain village akakosea akaipea ile umbwa @jaymoh aka @Bush hopper umoderator, jamaa alikuwa ana ban watu left right and centre. @Panyaste na @Motokubwa who were among the founders who brought traffic kule walikipata courtesy of hiyo ngamia ya Abdul, since then I never run to new vijijis kirahisi

say if i needed help from deorro why post on a website while i can call him direct? Most of us there are now past age of posting and/or soliciting advice from people who clearly dont get any grip on subject matter. Happy new year

Hao mafala wali delete a/c yangu ya hiyo kijiji. Hata walifanya poa coz they were spamming my email with unnecessary notifications

:D:D:D:D

hapo hakuna kijiji

I really do not think they are idiots. The forum has it’s ethos. You are the folk that asked for a new forum…haki Kenyans you cannot be helped. Ile tunajenga hapa hatutaki stupidity but it will be clear on joining…