The Paradox that is a Woman's Memory

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I beg to differ mate - do your research again, they do and what actually happens is that their superiors (read bosses) take credit for it.
No one has a monopoly on intelligence and or memory, guys simply have what they consider worth remembering - like that beacon kwa ile plot while you will not recall that arse you saw an hour ago - she however will but you will have a hard time even wondering what on earth she’s going on about.
The ladies on the other hand have what they consider worthy of storage for future retrieval.
It’s a question of self serving priorities for them and they’re very good at it - kama kuna jamaa wacha yeye ashughulike na vitu zingine zenye ni “zetu” but mami ashughulike na kujichungia huyo jamaa for herself.
Remember that saying they have about my money being mine but yours being ours? Think along those lines…
Priorities mate! :wink:

1 Like

Women do not have poor memory. She will just use you and drive you into a corner as much as you allow it.
You will excuse it for natural defects, but the truth is that women cannot grasp the concept of “truth” or “loyalty”. Those are two things women dont know about at all.
Why do you think equality works for them when it comes to domestic work, but vanishes when it comes to providing resources? the truth for a woman is the winning argument of the moment.

A good man for a woman is that who got cash at the moment regardless of future prospects and not the one who promises.

A woman can sit there and throw subtle demeaning insults at you and then complain when you hit back. She just cant put herself in your position. They dont have it. Unless you show her you are willing to go the distance with her methods because only then she will back down.

The reference point for “truth” and “fair” is movable for a woman. It all depends on the winning side.

10 Likes

Hey @admin, what is happening here? A stupid post and not a single villager is screaming UPUSS? Comeon what happened? What did you do?

2 Likes

There’s one who accused me of doing something that had been committed by her ex.
Luckily for me, she had narrated to me about the incident.
He, he, you should have seen her shock after I told her to get her facts right.

7 Likes

She was just shocked that you couldnt take the humble pie or buy the bullshit.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
This may be true…

Hiyo ngojea akina mzee mjinga na gang yake watoke shule.

3 Likes

It’s the monumentally gross sense of entitlement that has been inculcated into women from the 70s…intensifying in the 90s…and is now a catastrophuck of epic proportions with social media & the internet (ditto T.V.) raising our children.

Being stoic, showing strength, and intermittent ‘fuck-em-like-you-hate-em’ sessions sets them on the right path…

5 Likes

Effing G.O.L.D right here!!
Which is why you must never yield, as a man. It’s all about boundaries…you define them for the women in your life.

If women define your boundaries or “frame”…this is the end result…》》

[ATTACH=full]89430[/ATTACH]

5 Likes

We remember everything, nikiambia my Mr. Kitu alifanya poa anajifanyanga haskii nikiongea he he labda hua unalenga akisema zenye poa

2 Likes

It’s a tactic to keep you in check, form of blackmail

Logic is useless to women, they are dramatic 70% of the time

Interesting

2 Likes

kujaribu kuelewa mwanamke nikama kujaribu kujikata makende, ni wewe tu utaumia

Buggers! Haters! Even our good memory mnataka kuifanya ikae like the devils invention! Even trying to make it appear like we have it as the alternate for intelligence. Nkt they are very many intelligent women out here, if you are sorrounded by daft ones bahati yako mbaya!
Just behave yourselves and we won’t have to remind you of those moments

1 Like

Now what does behaving well entail? You arrive early you get petty insults, arrive late you won’t be spoken to

2 Likes

Shida inaingia when she says something and you happen to have a good memory then after sometime she tells you the exact opposite of what she said and makes it look like you are the one making up stories.

4 Likes

Then hysteria sets in, from there it is downhill and the man has no option but to shut up.

2 Likes

hizo miguu ni poa and that post was very sexist…

I have a feeling that’s not how you really feel, you just want to get women here all riled up. That poor in education part though… smh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BxckAMaTDc

1 Like