The Peoples President come 2022: Kivutha Kibwana

Never ever

Now we are talking

Kivutha is working for Ruto

I want Kibwana to win but I’ll vote knowing that this man won’t even get the most votes in Ukambani. I expect Kalonzo to sabotage this fella.

Kura kwa professor

My one and only vote belong to this Great man

Ooooh here we go again with this tiresome anthem about the mountain voting system. You really value our votes. You have never been able to tell some of us why you cannot all vote against a Kikuyu. There are enough votes out there.
Another thing, there is no Kikuyu running this time round apart from the dictator you are all worshipping…anataka kukatalia kwa kiti.
Also most Kikuyus wako nyuma ya WSR…is he a Kikuyu? mmmmh, Please pigia mtu wako campaign.

Monitor lizard akiona mvua inanyesha huwa anakimbia anaingia kwa maji to avoid getting wet. The same great wisdom is with the Kenyan voter.

Nani atatoboa

There will be a Kikuyu running. There always like 3 every election

Unless we ensure Uhuru is going home in 2022. For now…tunaona hataki kwenda. This puts him on the same pedestal as Jakuon. A man who stops other frontliners from coming forward. We cannot tolerate this mbuchit that wajakas have taken on since 1900…that only Jakuon ana say huko…naaaaaaaaaaa

As of now no Kyuk can dare Uhuru’s dictatorship.

There will be a Kyuk candidate lazima. That doesnot mean that the he or she will come from a big part or the Kyuks will support him or her.

I don’t know where you are getting your stats from. Kyuks are not going to support a fellow Kyuk this time round. Uhuru has been a big lesson to us all. So stop forcing TINGS down our throats.

Kenneth Peter anataka hiyo endorsement. From today in Muranga

With our support, he shall defeat it.

Ata wakikosa ku support a kikuyu they will fall for another crooked fella so it wont make a difference… Kenya’s fate was sealed when Kikuyus breeded like rats without self-awareness… we will never be able to help ourselves even if the solutions were lying right before our eyes…

At least I will enjoy voting Kibwana whether he wins or not and go back to my good normal life

Who said they will. Kyuks only support the richest and the biggest thief I doubt the Kikuyu candidates who will vie will meet this criteria

I doubt he will vie again. I was talking about the ordinary guys who have no chance of winning

Name the ones who have already declared interest. Stop typing nonsense like a smelly asshole.

That is the spirit. It should not matter so much who Kyuks vote for. You put them on a pedestal…