THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KENYA FLAG

Decisions that were made 150 Years ago or more recently by Tippu Tip et al are the reason the negro race still lives with bitterness and suspicion. The same reason blacks are considered inferior and primitive. Unfortunately we cannot delete history. The decisions we make today will affect our future generations and present a very ugly scene.

Most important to note is that 150 years from now the world will have further disintegrated into more than 500 small countries including what is now the USA and India.

point is you wont be there, if the people of that time decide to murder each other over things you did that’s their problem. freewill is the ultimate bitch

As some worry about which colours and symbol to have on the flag others are hustling to make ends meet.Na kwa hayo machache nimerudi kazini.

Funny thing is, when push comes to shove, the Tin god will run to exile, his nitwit supporters will be beaten like burukenges until they retreat back to their shanties, alafu Kenya itaendelea mbele :D:D:D

SMH.

Hii Kenya hakuna mtu wa kupeleka Baba exile. And if it ever happened,that would be the end of this toxic marriage called Kenya. Mungikis who feel entitled really dream alot.

Wewe ni wale tunapenda kuita ‘Keyboard Warriors’ . Dream on my friend.

Says the person who waits for serikali to take Raila to exile. If you want to ‘defend’ your Kenya from being split ingia street upigane. Sio kupiga domo kwa KTalk.

You cannot suppress the voice and will of 43 Communities under the guise of a united Kenya when really all that is happening is national plunder to benefit a few people and their cronies.Whether or not the average Jubilee supporter benefits from the spoils is a non-issue,the problem is the fact that they defend it. A time will come when the rest of us will have enough of that.

Kama yy ni keyboard warrior wewe ni guitar warrior?? Ama unadefend upepo??

I’m not threatening to rage any kind of war on anyone. I was just stating facts and predicting what will happen in the event that Babuon decides to push Uhunye to the wall. It is the govenment that will deal with him and not me.

I don’t know why people are hiding under tribes to attack one another eti 43 against 2 tribes.I believe the real struggle is the ‘‘thiefing’’ billionaires against the common mwanainchi .The corrupt government benefits the rich tender - preneurs irregardless of their respective tribes.I am a Kikuyu and i am affected by the massive looting and it doesn’t benefit me in any way so putting me and others like me in that tribal basket is so wrong.How do i defend something that i don’t have ?

Good fit. Similar cultures including thirst for constant violence.

Name the 43 oppressed Tribes.

Hello my friend. Do you honestly expect an answer?

A man has to try. Their untrue claims always go unchallenged.

on point

Hehe … acha ufala mujamaa

Every single Kenyan is part of the 43 Tribes. It is their taxes and resources that are looted by the few powerful Jubilee thieves and their cronies. The problem comes in when afew communities defend the thugs like sheeple,a country cannot continue existing like that.

As usual your sheeple are here to cheer you on even when you’re not actually challenging anything.

If those who don’t agree with your thought are ‘‘sheep’’ , wewe ni nini ?