The Politics of Sugar, Milk and Meat.

you’re a man of honour,i don’t insult men and women of integrity

1 Like

We have just given current mumias sugar directors an excuse to plunder the 1Billion given to them recently. Or maybe its in the grander scheme of things

5 Likes

A kg of milk inapimwo aje?

1 Like

:smiley:

But at the end of it all there’s choice. I was in the supermarket the other day and saw sugar from Uganda, I always use mumias and sadly there was none available, what was I to do… Nikabeba Nakumatt labelled sugar; and am sure they import it from Brazil. So the question should be, do you buy from your neighbour (M7) or do you buy from Kenyan packed Brazilian sugar? What’s better?
Mind you if Mumias sugar resumes I will continue buying their sugar (hata Kama bado inaenda Kwa mifuko za mapoliticians)

Do you have any idea how cheap sugar imported to Kenya via Somalia by Alshaabab funds them and fuels terrorism in the region? I bet we would be much better off importing sugar from Uganda and deny the Eastleigh Alshaabab affiliated sugar merchants a chance to continue killing us

6 Likes

na ratili

7 Likes

Someone close to me tried dairy farming around 2000 to 2010, i learnt a lot from him. Hio industry ni moto wa kuotea mbali. Kama Wakameat you have made it in dairy farming wewe nimetii.

2 Likes

fala hii,umeanza kuteta badala ya kuanza ukulima wa maziwa huko kinagofu?

2 Likes

The density of milk is about 1.030 kg / liter, so about 1 kg.

Neither did i get her point. …mi thinks she is high on some narcotics or whatever.

maziwa iko pesa if it is scarce,as a farmer you need to time when to service you cow so that when it give birth it will be in a dry season

2 Likes

Mash up di place :D:D

punguza madree ,utaknocki

:D:D:D

Kazi ya ng’ombe wa maziwa huanza na kuishia kwa majani. This is not for the faint hearted. Pesa iko lakini you have to bleed to earn it. Wewe leo nimekuheshimu officially.

2 Likes

protection, serikali saidia, hadi lini

2 Likes

why is Weta keeping such super grade cows if the climate is bad for the small scale farmer at Bukembe? its time we got practical and stopped looking for excuses for our miseries. and on the point of sugar…tell me why the villager in Lwakhakha should pay one and a half times more for sugar from Nzoia when the same quality sugar is cheaper across the river

2 Likes

na mawe (or what do you call those weights?)

Weta ako ligi soo.