The Politics of the Clitoris

Huyo Mmama ni a Blah Blah Artist.Professional Bullshiter.

Sisi ni Ctakeholder

Exactly, hio kitu ni yetu,

:D:D:D

Not true. The scar that is left and the general clit area is still full of nerves. Rub on it the right way an she will cum n cum. From experience

that’s assuming they only nipped the bud, in a manner of speaking, but who will determine the cutting is not the extreme type where they ng’oa everything tangible?

Some rights are better off taken away from us.

She makes it sound like a cosmetic procedure. If it was a matter of those who want it I’m sure they already can. Same as those women who enlarge/reduce boobs, pierce tongues and clit, etc.

In reality FGM is tied to cultural practices like early marriages so what she’s proposing doesn’t quite work in real life. If she wins it will be a slippery slope.

YOU ARE VERY MISINFORMED

nitia muthee?
Tupatie perspective yako.

Noo thayu mwingi
Gikuyu tuugaga;
Kahii na karegu
Kihii na kirigu
Mwanake na muiretu
Muthuri na mutumia
Tutigei kubacia

Muthee lets differentiate between mutilation and the cut as per our culture.
Among the gikuyu the female circumcision is far from what FGM is.
Tuugaga nyonia rukarara

Explain the difference in what they are taking out…FGM vs gikuyu culture.

wamama watahiri ,iregu ni irue

Read t

Read the last sentence

I can assure you that what’s preached is all hogwash.tried both sides and I know where it’s greener

Mzee i come from an age when the cut was the done thing where i grew up. As i was coming of age i met a beautiful girl who unfortunately had developed kelloids as she healed where she had been cut. the sight was traumatizing, to say the least. why risk all that?

i heard that fgm was started to make sure that only men enjoyed sex. so when the clitoris is cut the woman can feel nothing. pleasure was only meant for men

ala?ulisikia wapi?