The Post Wall Factor.

I don’t. Baptism by fire is the norm here…I will bear it twice.

Hakuna Kitu utabear nikiwa hapa, labda ubear for me a son, a heir to inherit Waka conglomerate, raundi hii iko na Hata na premium paints section

tuoshe mecho hata pedicure tuuu

A Good Example Herewith …

Aisha Jumwa.

[ATTACH=full]268285[/ATTACH]

Freno tuoshe maitho

Ahahah… very funny wakanyaks.
Ùreda mwedwa wakwa atùikie kíoro?

Good to see uko area bado. Niliwaosha mecho kitaaambo na sigwes rudia tena.

in there 30s not much because of giving birth and trying to raise a family. But 40s is the new 20.apo Kama utalegea utakuliwa bibi

Great post. Nice read. No smoking, excessive beeer etc. I agree with you on all those points except these two:

Why I disagree?

1. On the first point all women inluding you should, and indeed will be dazzled by a man’s wealth and attractiveness. That is part of what makes for a good spouse. “Looking deeper” is just nothing but settling for second best, and The older woman who has squandered her chances at getting these kind of men when younger and attractive, will then try to become sane when she is already too old to attract them?

2. You seem to be suggesting that girls who are younglings should drink and smoke and hang out in funny places (enjoy life), make mistakes (take a mile of dick etc). That is the ticket to tatoos, messed up teeth, and a ratchety personality. Men can smell such girls from a distance. We use them and dump them at the wall. So keep telling them to rev (enjoy life), and they will “sultry” with “polite music” by themselves for the rest of their lives

Aaaaa, I have got a good idea of who you are

Maliza hiyo ghasia kabisa na uniletee kichwa ni confirm imekufa.

@Purr_27 naskia uko na watoi wanne saa ii na wote ni ndume tofauti na @Motokubwa anataka kuongeza kaBonobo juu yake

Eeeerm no I think you didn’t understand me on both points.
1.There are a lot of wealthy bastards out here. Some who were lucky to have inherited the wealth and are in the process of squandering it and others are thieves and/ or drug dealers.
2. Drinking excessively and smoking deteriorates a woman health and it’s bad for the skin. ( remember my advice has nothing on morals na nikaweka disclaimer hapo chini )

:D:D Ok.

Mmetufukuza hapa na hii matusi yenu ya 2nd class!

lakini Mimi hapo siko,i am very courteous Kwa ladies like you, na any affront to a lady of good repute like you is an affront to me also,. Habari ya masiku?

They take every chance to insult ghey men when they themselves clearly love sausage fests.

(And why the fvck is the word “gay” censored? Are we on YouTube now? Is this becoming another safe space shithole?)

ambia @smith- yeye ni shoga Meffi takataka in my eyes

Hey Nana it’s been ageeeessss… Nice to see you. Nilikumiss hadi nikazoea