the right time to record haha

arap jakipash unakuja vibaya nongwee hii

If you can’t stream the video try updating your chrome browser. I am able to watch this video on my chrome browser.

The guy was very patient, would have beaten the woman to silence if it was in Africa. Somebody tell me why did the woman want the video deleted?/

So that in future she can lie she was assaulted to the police or judges. That’s how women in the west play the system to get revenge on their ex.

what was in the video that would have refuted her claims about being assaulted?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The video shows no evidence of assault being committed, it only shows a mature woman behaving like a child.

Men in the west have practically gotten their balls removed by the system. Ukioa huko labda uishi na body cam kwa mwili 24/7 because your wife can wake up one day, hit herself against the door, and say that you assaulted her. Alafu juu judicial system huko imejaa beta male chieth hivo ndio unafungwa na unapoteza kila kitu. Did you see some country even suggesting that women should not be imprisoned? Nikaenda huko heri nigurumishe nduthi than dealing with these psychotic manipulative she-devils.

Noma sana if you want to be safe marry a fat white girl mwenye kila mtu ataki utakula hadi pension yake.

:DNikiambiwa hivi narudi kimilili