The Root of evil

Nuh… Today am on my best behavior :slight_smile:

Aaah c’mon fungua roho, I’ve got thick skin and then some.

In summary I don’t feel this white spiritual systems you know, I’m old school and the oldest energies known to human is male and female.

So kila mtu akae lane yake na tuskume life adi the last poop, hii hadithi ya afterlife ni hekaya.

Tafta ndume, Hustle, kua dinner na tungangane na Hali yetu bila tu superstition twingi

It is characteristic of religious people to read malice and disrespect when ideas that don’t rub their beliefs right are presented. He presented facts in the way he sees them. Why, brother wouldn’t you counter them with alternative ones with the scripture as your reference? Scaremongering no longer is effective nowadays as was in days gone. Praise the Lord.

There’s a reason religion and the ruling class have existed for so long, they’re codependent parasites

Most humans don’t accept the truth about the true nature of God,they assume God is all good ,yet he clearly says his vengeful, jealous , autocratic and warlike .

Have you read Da Vinci Code, brilliant book.

Christianity is a hybrid religion, complete with remixes to boot

You are intelligent and your outpouring is a work of art.
THAT is what it is should be perceived as.
People are then free to interpret it as they wish.
When you respond to your critics here (most of whom miss the whole point) you water down your endeavour.
Let the post stand on its own merit. This forum suffers a lack of understanding but the good thing about it is it makes its members wiser by the day.
I am sure there is a demographic of members who appreciate your posts, of which I am.
Kudos.

Has it ever occurred to you that you and 7 billion others are created in the image of God?

Don’t rush to reply.

CRITICAL THOUGHT!!!

Thank you, that is very generous of you

If you may could you suggest more books on religion apart from Da Vinci Code.

Of course,

1. Symbolism in Religion and Literature by Rollo May

2. Art & Religion by Von Vogt

And the Da Vinci Code is more of a symbology text, Religion happens as a sideshow.

Kind of like that soppy, dreary eyed ugly girl hot chics insist on trotting around to enhance their rapidly vanishing aesthetic bits

3.In Gods we trust by Scot Atran

My next read