The Rotten Apples Among Kenya Police?

Ngonja zamu yako ifike cku moja ufanyiwe dhulma aina hii, ukiona wasee wakiwatch tu, not trying to intervene.

This kind of attitude haisaidii. Ati “kujifanya” human rights activists?

Sio kujifanya, anybody with a sense of justice ought to do sumthin.

If there is something you can do to help do it, in the wisest way possible, always bear in mind that could have been you

nothing justifies an armed police man\woman shooting dead a civilian unless that civiliam is armed with a gun and is shooting at the cops. so dont even think that the police man could be innocent

Back in the day nimewahi shikiwa nje ya a classified lokashen pale downtown nikawekwa pingu na karao walikuwa patrol. Goodthing nilikua na I.D na phone haikua imezima. Sikua mlevi saana but polisi mmoja alikua jaba vinoma sana alichukua io phone akazima akanishow niwashe aconfirm ni yangu. Shait . Then tukapiga patrol nao kama na negotiate freedom. Ile kitu ilinifanya nikakua ashamed mbaya ni vile tulipitia pande za kimathi street kama tunaenda cendro. ungedhani ni mwisi sugu ameshikwa manze. Hata sikuweza kusafisha shuma bana…walinikamua pesa yote. Rotten kapsaa.

This nigga shouting ‘kill us all’ is just but irritating. Can you film without all this noise? Huyo afisa angeamua amalize huyu jamaa angekufa nini?

I wasn’t there. I’m not justifying anything. The policeman could be mad. Am I a psychiatrist? No. All I’m saying is there are two sides to a story, capisce?

Mtu anauliwa live na kumamakende hiyo ndio response yenu ?

He was drunk.

Na kama ni sister yako alikuwa shot would you say the above?

This is not activism but rather mere stupidity. Someone who can shoot and injure an innocent is also capable of shooting dead. Alaf mjamaa na kiherehere na ulefi anaona ka hiyo risasi haiesi ingia kwa hicho kichwa chake:eek:

could this be a case of love gone sour?

hii statement inakaa fake kabisa, but we need to hear the lady’s side of the story.

Thug hakuna kuhurumia. Nothing has changed there. Lakini kama huyo wacha aandikiwe mashtaka. Hapo ndio tofauti ipo…

This made me angry and teary at the same time .If the lady was guilty of anything that policeman wouldnt have walked away .Plus unless she is a terrorist why would you shoot in the first place. I think the policeman has psychological issues and I’m sure he has done this to other people

So it is ok for the police to choose when to follow the law? I think this is part of the problem. We can’t say they are allowed to break the law in some instances and not think it won’t come back to bite us.

There must be two sides of this story…ata mimi if you try to grab my private pistol i must at least shoot you in the balls.

Where is the lady to give her side of the story

Exactly…people have turned into human rights activitists but when the same happens in Kariokor wimbo huwa mbegu itembee. Wapi ile poem ya Martin Niemoller.

DASH CAMS. Very important and affordable

An innocent, unarmed mwananch vs a deadly criminal…where is your logic?