The S400 myth, that it can't be beat.

S-400 is the real deal, nothing more to say, it’s the world’s most mature and effective SAM system,hands down the best in operational service,sure it’s on paper, but that doesn’t mean anything,the world agree,just as s-400 are the best air defense,f-22 is the best fighter,both are paper products and not used in actual battle.No one really knows how good they are but they all agree they are the best

Are y’all arguing about this shit in Russia and USA respectively ama si wote tuko hapa vumbistan with our Northrop F-5 and cessnas bullshiet

does US have any technology to against stones and shoes thrown at close range? vita za leo sio kama za kitambo. if you hit Putin he will not hit you. he will hit energy supplies to Europe. and that will be most painful. you hit Iran, Iran will not hit Newyork. but they will stop any business passing along their coastline. and the whole globe will be in a crisis.

today if anyone wants to cripple kenya they won’t target nairobi. you just deal with masinga, olkaria and a few berths at kpa. the economy will collapse on its own, na president itabidi ameinama achukue sabuni.

USA has been ashamed before by the Persians, and will be ashamed again

Why are you even bothering to reply…

M.A.D. … Mutually Assured Destruction…
is what has stopped the mighty US of A from starting a War.

Kwenda huko. Meffi wewe.

Aren’t you one of the assholes who’s always here singing about the S400 as if it’s the only weapon the Russians have?!

S400, S400… from morning till dawn!!

Hamjui zingine. Mnajua tu defense missile. Well, I painted scenarios where your defense missile can be beat. :D:D

And no one has read the thread or even understood what I’m trying to say.

Wengine hata hawakusoma, walianza tu kupayuka about F15 jets. Totally different topic.

:D:D It’s hard to get a focused discussion on KTALK.

The question is can the S400 be beaten by using clever means?

Yes it can!!

You just sneak up on the bastards before they launch the missiles.

Sneak in flying low and completely shoot down an S400 battery using armour piercing rounds.

Or launch low flying missiles like the tomahawk…

Or send multiple drones…

Or, drop in highly trained paratroopers and kill the S400 operators.

Or send in a clandestine team of commandos e.g. Navy Seals or Delta Force deep inside enemy lines and disable those trucks and knife everything that moves. Then blow up the trucks!!

They can be easily be beaten…for sure

You are working on the assumption whichever nation going up against the Americans wouldnt consider these possibilities and prepare to counter which is faulty. On paper it is possible, in practice on the ground it would be a gamble too risky to be sanctioned.

We may not like it, but the US still remains the most powerful nation on Earth anyway. I think a war between Russia and US can only be predicted by how long each can sustain it. Nuclear war is out of question because no one can emerge as a winner and both know this. The two countries are geographically separated by huge masses of water hence aerial combat rules the day. The US is really a king when it comes to air combat and the Russians will be lucky to survive in such as scenario. While both have advanced fighter jets the US has massive numbers of such jets with different capabilities. The US has advanced Unmanned aircraft that could spell disaster for Russians. Again the Americans would take war to the Russians hence putting the at a disadvantage. Lastly, remember the US has hundreds if not thousands of military bases around the world and could attack from any. What about the huge military spending by the US military that is more than 13 times that of Russia. Russia cannot sustain a war with US in any case as the the US would block any supplies to Russia forcing them to an early surrender.

https://i.imgflip.com/1au941.jpg

i don’t know in what ways, but they lost all occupations war they have been to since vietnam. come to think of it i can’t remember which country america has gone toe toe with …they remind me of my folks back in the days hanging a lether belt at strategic point of view as a reminder that they would fuck you up if you cut out of line,vitisho mingi mingi

Was surprised when Russians admitted that the s-300 deployed in Syria is ineffective. Yaani Israel inaendelea na operations nikama hata haziko…makes one question the s-400 but am sure time will tell.

Actually now that you bring up “lether” belts, which world leader is known to always brag to anyone with ears and who can hear that he has a new, highly destructive toy?!

While other global leaders are bragging or talking about every day maendeleo that concerns the ordinary mwananchi, which world leader is always bragging about sijui hypersonic, sijui fastest missile… etc?!

INSECURITIES, if you ask me. :smiley:

Si ni Putin ndio ame hang “lether” belt kwa ukuta?

You’ll never hear Trump or even Gathecha for that matter bragging about hypersonic or giving vitisho, sijui they will sell which weapon to who.

And Putin supporters worldwide… that’s all they talk about : vitisho, “lether” belts on walls… just like their role model.

Since the USSR era.

Exactly. These countries will never go to war coz

1. They each have nukes and are the only countries capable of MAD. Hitler is known to have remarked that had he known how many tanks the Russians had (22000 vs 3-4k German tanks) he would never have invaded. In this case (USA vs Russia), both sides know the others capability.

2. we have the UN in which the real power lies with the 5 members of the security council that have veto powers. Basically, that veto power can easily be used by each power to protect it own “turf” as it were.

Hii maneno that “ohhh ohhh, the Russians have S400” or “ohhhh ohhh, the Americans have far more Aircriaft Carriers” is moot and the argument is DOA.

In fact hata sijui patriot missile inakaa aje… :D… but the folks with “lether” belts on walls have made sure that we all know exactly how the S400 trucks look like!!

I’m sure someone like wanaruona didn’t know that an F35 could hover because the U.S doesn’t brag about such things, but I bet he knows all the specs concerning a Sukhoi fighter jet because that’s what his role model likes!

And other than vodka and weaponry i.e “lether” belts on walls what else is Russia renowned for?

Hot brides escaping poverty for a greencard?! Road rage?! Violent videos on sites like bestgore.com?

Americans depend a lot on satellite for communication for their military bases around the globe, Chinese put a dummy satellite next to it and short it down, no answer for that yet.

Very true, Russia is no match for US military… especially their logistical capability.

[ATTACH=full]250246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]250246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]250246[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]250246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]250246[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]250246[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=7]one word to you man , VIETNAM ![/SIZE]