The Scam called 1/8 Plot

Very many buildings are built on 1/8ths :D:D I don’t know why you pointed out that specific one. The guy who sold bought the land at the right time when the population was exploding. If you buy now, you will have to tie your money down for at least 10 years and your returns still won’t be as good as his/hers. Land hardly depreciates, I can’t argue with that. But the rate of appreciation is mediocre at best.

That’s why I said “play your cards well” just like drinking or spending on a weekend, buying land needs that extra coin you’ll hardly feel pinch when you lose it.

Kweli kabisa

If that affordable housing scheme goes through.
You will see land on the periphery of Nairobi depreciate.
It is ever comes a time when someone thinks of building those tower blocks that house most of the working class in American and Asian cities in a place close to the CBD at a price range of between 10 and 25k per unit, you can bet places like Kayole, Dandora, most of Naivasha Road etc would be abandoned really quickly

An 1/8th of an acre is essentially a working class estate.You cannot even accomodate people’s cars on such a piece of land.I know because I have seen the damage 1/8th has done to parts of Nyali like Mlimani where people park on vacant plots of land if the family has more than 1 car.How does that even make sense???
Just get a 1/4 acre.In fact, for any middle class family, a quarter should be the minimum standard.