The Scam that is Paid betting Tips

Wise men tunajitafutia odds hapa: https://ke.oddscracker.com

Back home I was told of someone who employed another hustler to be doing the analysis and making bets then he is paid on a commision basis. Iko siku from 3k hustler made 1.2M. Jamaa changed password na kuingia nyasi. When hustler found him nigger retorts atoe agreement na atapewa pesa yake. Watu ni wabaya.

yeah, I remember how once I listened to tips from a betting prediction site and made a lot of bets of UCL season of 2015/2016, however, half of them turned out to be wrong…

it seems that we used the same betting prediction site, isn’t it? I had the same situation when I made bets on UCL season of 2015/2016…

Thinking you can make money out of betting proves that you have a lot meff between your ears. Hakuna kitu hapo, Ngombe! :rolleyes:

[SIZE=1]could not help kuja kurusha mawe kwa hii urea smelling, hopeless kichochoro ya betting[/SIZE]

wow, personally I remember that UCL season of 2015/2016… That’s was a great time, as I was able to win a lot of money betting on football games, and all in all I mean that it’s profitable to bet on football games. Especially it was profitable to bet on the winning of Real Madrid, as there were high rates on 22bet.co.ke, so, then I won $ 3400 betting only $ 700. As a result, I won $ 2600, but there was a promotion that multiplied my winning, so, as a result I won $ 3400 :slight_smile: Seriously, I’ve never been thinking that this Kenya betting site (yes, 22bet.co.ke is a Kenyan betting site) will have such high rates.

:D:D:D:D

Sports betting is a market that has been only allowing the rich to become even richer. Following sports betting experts involves significant upfront fees – in the hundreds of euros per month – and is a completely manual process. Worse, if you miss some of the recommendations or are unable to find them in your usual betting providers, you won’t replicate the performance of the experts.