The scumbag known as Kagwe

Dont believe every thing you read on Google… The things you read are created by anyone who feels like creating anything… And all they are after is money, not to give you news… And some of are as stupid as you are trying to be… Others will just write anything they dream… Sasa wewe ukiamua utakuwa unatoa information yote uko, hao majamaa watakudinya akili sana

Actually I watched videos from Wuhan in the midst of the pandemic. When it was at its worst. Videos from citizens who were not happy about their freedoms being taken. They stopped all movement. They were allowing people to venture out of the house two days a week to go shopping for food only. There were checkpoints all over the place. Right from outside the apartments. They also used facial recognition technology. Police would send you a text if you walked outside.

Thats Wuhan… Any other place the masks nonsence has worked?? Thats how you should know that we know nothing about whats going on uko Wuhan… Alafu watu wenye walipona walikuwa wanasema waligonjeka wakiwa na mask… Alafu huku Kenya vile hakukuwai kuwa social distance na watu pia hawakuwai chukulia masks seriously, mbona hakukuwa na deaths mingi??

I have lost 5 relatives. So I am the last person you can tell that there were not many deaths. The disease spared the country. Almighty has us covered. Right now, there’s a resurgence of the disease and deaths in the US. This is attributed to thanksgiving holiday in late November when people have parties at home. It’s sort of like Christmas in Kenya. In these gatherings, no one wears a mask. It was predicted.

Pole for the loss… I also lost 2 family members and a close friend… The friend was even buried the ‘Corona way’… Lakini its still hard convince me that Corona killed any one in Kenya… But I agree with you that God saved us… Na ivo vile alitusave, Corona haikufika Kenya… Wenye mnasema iliua watu, is like people dont die ama mlitaka 2020 watu wasikufe… Those deaths that we experienced in 2020 were the usual annual deaths

It’s because of the unique symptoms.
Three of the people suddenly hard trouble breathing and died later. So definitely was Corona.

In the US those who did not believe covid 19 exists chaged their minds when the got it. It is survival of the smartest. 5 colleagues got it, a friend died and another almost lost his father.

Could be a breathing problem in a family… Genetically

But suddenly why so many people?

I would say 2020 had alot for everyone… Either v bad or v good