The search for the ultimate TV.......LG55UH850V review..........long post pt 2

OK wtf are u avoiding the key question… How much did it cost u with whatever exchange rate.just give a straight amount otherwise u sound like a marketer working for @incognitus ama wewe ndio yeye… How can I trust him with a 100k

3 Likes

well believe what you wish to am not holding brief for him merely pointing guyz in the right direction nothing stops you from inboxing him and getting the exact figure that dudes commission is discretionary and the offer he gave me was mine its up to you to negotiate yours ! alternatively kuna other couriers like kentex,kote etc

1 Like

OK @incognito ur hereby surmoned to this meeting like asap.
U see I also handle customers at my field of expertise and from what I’ve leanrt from most of my Customer is they are only interested with the final product and the overall cost hizo details zingine jiwekee.do ua thing and let me worry about settling your bills on deadline.

1 Like

I gave him an allowance of 21days he delivered in 10

2 Likes

imei2012 hayuko marketing,ukitaka hii TV nione inbox tubonge na pia hiyo story ya customers wako jiwekee.

3 Likes

Yenyewe that screen is humongous you guy.

1 Like

Local prices ziko listing ya jana. He posted pics of a newspaper advert showing them.

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/the-search-for-the-ultimate-tv-lg55uh850v-review-long-post.37347/

Very true.

2 Likes

Kwani kuconvert aed into kes imekuwa nuclear physics? Acha kuwa lazy bana.

2 Likes

That gap is quite big omwami. Hiyo TV ni soo sana, congrats. Watu wanapenda ngwatii (sijataja mtu) are salivating.

1 Like

Hasemi bei ya shipping KRA manenos .chai ya brokers etc

2 Likes

Niko na ngwati zingine za 4k mambo mbaya iko so clear mpaka unaona venye @Ruffneck alisema juzi at I unaona ova zikicheza cheza kwa ovaries

5 Likes

:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Mkubwa, kuna watu wako ritho mbaya. [SIZE=1]Such nitty gritties are best discussed in whispers behind the scenes. Sio kwa ubaya.[/SIZE]

4 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

:D:D:D

1 Like

part 3 is out

Wapi?

technology posted it few minutes ago

mimi nko na mugithi 3d kwa flash, nitateembea na Bluemoon mzinga ya afco ili nivae tu 3d goggles.
Hio tv btw na urefu yako ukilalia ni miguu kidogo tu itabaki nje

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D