The Tables Always Turn in the Favor of Men

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii why dont you stop making a fool out of yourself. You are 30+, not 25 and using another handle to respond to your own posts won’t change that. There is nothing wrong with being a 30+ bachelor so stop being insecure. I already told you that you are too passionate about this topic that you stand out.

Well, I have been called M2Random, Denis Young, etc but I don’t mind. If it makes you sleep at night I’m cool with it.

Hehehe i told u a while back sio kila mtu huenda aki create handles kila mahali mutura-ndom. Comprehnde?

M2Random ni nani kwanza juu nimeitwa hiyo jina sana. I might as well adopt it now.
I told you huwezi jificha ukose kujulikana juu I know your insecurities. You are insecure about your current situation (not financially), and about your age. After all umeshikwa Mara kadhaa ukidanganya watu age yako huku. The easiest way to flash you out is to start a topic along these lines about how men have the last laugh etc and you just can’t resist commenting because you are passionate about it :D:D
Let me school you son. Rambling about how men are better than women every few days and why women are worthless won’t change your situation. That is nature and you can’t fight it. Evolve…and posting about it at 3AM is not part of the evolution. :D:D Now, go play.

Hehehe bro i am a man, a man is a god on God’s green earth…his age does not matter. Whether he is 16 or 66, a man is a force of nature. If the only thing u see here ni age insecurity, u must be a woman.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Waking up at 3AM to rant about how men have it better than women for the 100th time. This topic makes you wake up with night sweats :smiley: :smiley: It shall be well son. No need to beat yourself up.

Betas and those willing to join always need to be reminded of these things otherwise they might relapse . I dont see anything wrong in @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii rehashing the message .Ama wewe ukioga mara moja inakuanga imetosha ?

Put that weak negro is his right place. Ua kabisaa

Who is weaker…mimi ama wewe unaita back-up?? :smiley: :smiley:

i read coments, not the stories.