the thirst(usoto) is real!! Dandora man electrocuted while siphoning

kw

kwa sababu watakaoumia ni innocent consumers

Huyu ingia leo ana reason kama kichwakibofu na sijui ni kwa nini.

Unemployment is not a reason to commit crime but a force for creativity in income generating methods.

sii at least ange vaa fiatu ajaribu kuzuia kifo …!! how do you step on live wires barefoot and expect to survive??

RIP

stima ni mbaya

@Ingia most of us were faced by such situations where we lacked food, shelter and clothing and we did not steal or prostitute. It is not poverty but greed.

@Ingia seems today no one is mincing on you… If you have to steal steal smart to like that nigga.

“or die trying” tihihihi

I dont look at things from the face of it. I start at the circumstances. If it were the local area mp hanging there, it would be stupid. Humans are driven by a balance between fear, greed and urge to belong. This guy though he was an expert on transformers, but there were a few things he didnt know. I am not saying thats what people should do, only that I think his circumstances are unfortunate.

Not for cooking but for welding machines.

Yaani mi hukula chips ya transformer,

Nkt

That oil is used as a coolant in many Jua-kali made welding machines.

For cooking, it’s used to ‘adulterate’ cooking oil as it doesn’t smoke and can thus be reused over and over again.

3 Likes

A fool and his life are soon parted

I suspect you are in the business

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

He chose to steal. He could have chose to go to marikiti and buy supplies and bring them home, cook samosas to sell.
Mwongo, njia yake fupi.

1 Like

:smiley: :smiley: Never ever. Tembea Kariobangi uongee na vijana usikie mwenyewe :slight_smile:

This is the real meaning of dry fry…May he RIP.