The title says it all, how to create a terrorist

What do you mean their kinsman? That is an Arab man, the attackers were Africans, no blood relations.

He had it coming, have you heard his preaching? Do you know the number of kids who have died, due to following his teachings? Some of whom I personally knew. If there is a man who deserved to die, its that bastard, may he rot in hell.

4 Likes

Hehehehe a landless from Britain led them? Do you believe half the shit you spew? How many of the attackers were local? Do you know 80% of Lamu county is unoccupied?

2 Likes

That hate preacher got what was coming to him. His killers did Kenya a very big favor.

1 Like

The Africans don’t act alone,we have seen recently in pictures of their Yemen brothers killed including English men within our borders.They may not always participate in person but train them on how to carry out the attacks

Be that as it may, the kids are innocent and do not have to be mistreated by the police. No justification at all. Just coz their father preached hate does not mean they are supposed to suffer from the sins of their father. So there you have it. Deal with it.

Explain to us please

The point is fanatics will always get any excuse to wage a campaign of violence. The internet has made it easier for hate preachers to recruit young lost souls with nothing to live for.

It just shows that those Al shabaab Videos are doing their Job. I bet even if they include those women shot at the Police Station in the upcoming video the muslims will believe them, ati the women were innocent and being persecuted. twisted

Do you know they refer to your kind as kuffar? do you know that according to them you deserve to die by just being you? The kids in the interview you quoted claimed that they would be mujahedeens, quess their targets?

No justification whatsoever for Somali terrorists. watu wa Daadab walikosewa nini na wakenya ndo waanze to attack Westgate, Garissa university na Muthurwa market??? Kambi ifungwe kila mtu akule kwao!!!

Personally I care less what Aboud Rogo’s kids call me or think about me, but if I wanted to deal with such situations, going around mistreating kids would really not be in any of my methods.

And why then do you behave like an online terrorist?

One day, let’s organise and visits orphans and widows of young men who are As a result of that man’s preachings and moral support visits to the mujahedeen, who died just because they are not Moslems.

Islam is just a religion of terrorists, nothing like justification. To a muslim a kaffir deserves to die painfully. Rogo alikosewa nini na serikali ya Kenya ndo aanze to radicalize people against kaffirs as they call us. Then nmeona mahali ati his sons, mtoto wa nyoka ni nyoka.

I would love that. But I doubt it will make me want to wake up and mistreat anyone’s kid just because their dad is a terrorist inciter/ sympathizer or such. Even if they think I am kuffar/ kaffur (whatever), I still care less. I will only become concerned once they become a real threat.

Says who? What some Muslims do and what Islam preaches aren’t the same.
Get some info and not biased info about Islam.

Where is elder son? I agree with you its wrong to mistreat one person from the mistake of others.

I’m a muslim and I don’t think anyone has to die for being them.
Do you know Muslims once ruled most of the world and everyone kept their religion and felt safe under the Muslims?
The Jews themselves felt safe under Muslims’ rule .
If Muslims were to kill all non Muslims ,from other religions, there wouldn’t be any churches left in Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt , Palestine.

We as Christians base our judgement from the teachings of the Bible same way as Muslims base theirs on the Quran. I can extract for you very many Ayahs that call for violence against Kaffirs. If you think you can support your thesis bring it on, I have more than enough evidence.