The Tragedy of Monogamy

Unakuwaga na tabia mbaya sana,na mkianguka je?

Unataka investment portfolio ama balance sheet?

This is one of most commonest pleasures my friend. I dont know where u come from, but from where i am at, raw sex is just as common as oxygenated air.

Hizi posts za monogamy crap hukuja always past midnight baridi ikimpiga sana after amevuta bangi. If he is so happy with his life sijawahi elewa why he keeps regurgitating about monogamy.

Very soon atatwambia hapendi nyap juu inatoanga damu!.. kikikikkkk
The man is gay.

https://media.tenor.com/images/7b46f8cd5dfbe35e7f29f6040d0c1c56/tenor.gif

The only thing mjinga kama wewe unaeza elewa ni how to create 100 dummy profiles on an anonymous profile to talk about your ‘brownskin’ ass. Its not my fault that u can barely grasp anything else beyond that.

Apana it is not the typing speed that I am on about. It is the fact that you paid money to go to a club to scrutinize your mate’s wife instead of sipping the expensive whisky while watching the yellows fainting and gasping for oxygen. Anyways all good. Pls do keep us updated.

With you on this one, solidly. Dude should not say jack about you. He has multiple handles to scorn would be KT investors. He uses one handle to give text book advice and uses another to seek advice on matters the same i.e rentals.
I told him the other day that some Talkers are minted to the bone marrow but they will not be squeaking about it here. I only know coz I have had to step into some transactions/deals that they asked me to look at.