The Trial of God

An avid and objective reader of the Bible will realise that the above statement is incorrect.

At what point do you plan to charge him with contempt of court for repeatedly refusing to honour summons to
appear in court.

This is the same mentality a radicalised Muslim has when he is laying waste to Kafiris for not believing in the one true God, Allah, and Mohammed his prophet. That his fellow humans are garbage on the face of the earth, a smudge of shit, unless they follow Islam, and the radical Muslim is the toilet paper.

1 Like

Okay, let me chew this for you and spit it in your mouth since you are clearly an intellectual infant.

Good point. We will hold a separate trial for H(h)im but first let us finish the one already in progress.

The best way to judge a case is to be equally skeptical of both sides. If a judge is partial to one side, he withdraws his/herself from the trial. Christians are so biased that it is unthinkable for them to examine critically this god they bank all their hopes and dreams on.

Outside the literal interpretation, any smart man will examine each idea on it’s own merit before deciding to believe it. So judgement is best done without the bias of blind faith.

1 Like

Exactly. @trish @Nananimpa don’t you agree?

Am wondering how my words of encouragement to @aviator relates or are connected to islam n radicalised muslims! I told her she had a choice to be angry n bitter or choose to rejoice. Btw i have never seen a christian taking bombs or guns to go on a killing spree! So forgive me for my faith n loving jesus coz i will never apologise 4 it. Atleast my fear of the Lord makes me stay away from sin and am assured of a long life n if i die, i will go to heaven. You don’t have to believe it but it works 4 me, it gives me hope n peace of mind.

sorrry to bust your bubble google ‘the crusades’, the inquisition…and if you might ask why the roman catholic church?=most christians can trace their origins to this church.

1 Like

And now the trial resumes:
Item - That you did institute slavery. (Exodus 21)

“If thou buy a Hebrew slave, six years shall he serve thee: in the seventh he shall go our free for nothing.”

“If any man sell his daughter to be a slave, she shall not go out as bondwomen are wont to go out.”

Here, fathers are being encouraged to sell their daughters as sex slaves. Bear that in mind the next time the Christian moral majority condemn strippers and lapdancers and even ISIS.

Item - That you did sanction human sacrifice. (Genesis)

[God to Abraham]: “Take your son, your only son - yes, Isaac, whom you love so much - and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you.”

Abraham takes his own son up the mountain and builds an altar for burning his body (a so-called holocaust!). He even deceives his son about whom the pyre is for and gets him to help build the instrument of his own cremation. Then he ties Isaac to the altar and places a blade against his throat, ready to slit it open.

The defence can examine this evidence

1 Like

I don’t agree. You see for me, I don’t judge. I believe everyone has his own right of worship; to believe in anything he deems fit. If you make a tree shaped idol from cow dung and worship it as god, well and good. I don’t impose my beliefs to anyone. Thus, I dont look down upon anyone and pretend my God is better than yours

1 Like

Hahaha this is my first diss here. Glad to “make your acquitance”.

Objection your honour
The talker has not clearly stated weather she is on the prosecution or defence team. Ergo, the statement made serves to dissuade us from examining the evidence objectively.

3 Likes

The joke here lies in the irony of the case.

1. A judge, (who, in your words is “impartial”) is expected to rule against a god that he believes is “omnipresent”, the irony of it, being that, he ALREADY believes this God exists! Just by virtue of terming him omnipresent.

2. a prosecutor who believes everything written in the book(God’s word, Bible) is true and not only did it happen, but a ghostly God did all this. So basing his evidence on a book he doesn’t believe in the first place.

As much as you may try to fix intellectual/big words and the like in a case that cant even exist(an atheist and a Christian believer) I suppose we are just arguing for the sake of filling this forum.

It’s like proving Allah/Jehovah os the true God then quoting excerpts from the Quran and the Bible…waste of time and brain cells

1 Like

Hehehe am not on any side. Just an “impartial” woman on the jury’s side

God said his word( the bible) is true so the prosecutor has not put any words in God’s mouth.

I remind your honour that I do not need to believe in guns for me to point them as evidence in a shoot out, more so when the fingerprints of the accused are all over the evidence.

It is not the purpose of this sitting to determine legitimacy to the Supreme/Heavenly/Universe throne

1 Like

Wallahi watu wengine wameishiwa na presciptions.

@madova, have you gone to the mosque today to receive your daily prescription of brainwash?

@madova, have you gone to the mosque today to receive your daily prescription of brainwash?

Nyam,come slowly brotha.My belief and religion are non of your business yes mosque is a must.
Any thing elese?

1 Like

Thus this trial of a god who ordered the killing of those who didn’t believe in him. The trial is actually of his followers. They did not respect other people’s right to disagree with them.

If the Quran were to be updated (why did they stop updating the histories of religions as part of their ‘Holy books’?) to include killing of nonbelievers and the slave trade, where nonbelievers were sold, AND it was called the living word of Allah, we would be right to judge Allah himself for the wrongs committed in his name. Especially if the books do not condemn the actions. Especially if they express no remorse.

Sorry I was rude btw.

You mr Man U r courting a curse upon your children that will go down four generations.!
Shins we illuminati!!