The truth about The Red Pill

@Mkenya wa TRP nipigie pass anisaidie kukula hizo noti za jomo za Thao kabla Zi expire.

Kwa hivyo ukisoma Kenyatalk kama guest ulikuwa unaona elders wakisema hakuna kusomesha kunguru na unawaona kama washienzi, eh? Wewe kwanza unafaa kuleta mbuzi kadhaa juu ya kutofuata maagizo. Heneway, tafuta musito @D… Mungai akufunze kudeal na hawa watu.

Na Tuseme Sisi Wote In Unison… Haya… KUNGURU HAFUNGIKI!

cheza chini tu boss. play your cards smart don’t engage at all. mark my words atarudi kama amekunja mkia mbaya sana and tht will be your true test as a man because the trump card all kungurus pull at such instances is the child which will for a moment make u reconsider your stance. all these other shenanigans are what are referred to as A.OB. nothing actions a kunguru better than seeing you move on well in life and caring less about her and her spawn. chukua popcorns na utafune pole pole as u enjoy ur new found freedom. enjoy the free time salut!

LOL! Telltale signs zilikuwa. Anza na MacBook. Hio sio stock ya duka !!
Also that statement ’ if you won’t do it, I’ll find someone who can’ Nimeskia hio mara kadhaa and it has never been wrong as a trigger for disaster.

The Mac/iPhone wasn’t bought from the profits brother…that’s where you ignored the first red sign…

Sijawai elewa vile mwanaume anaweza chukua singo madha peasant na mtoi mmoja ametoka bwana yake akuje aishi na yeye

Kuna watu huchukuwa watu kama hawa, apate slices akijuwa ni temporary tu

wengine nao ni the real beta males. wale wakukatia dem na mbesha

Temporary na hizo expenses zote ? Kama dem akikuja Friday umtombe mpaka Sunday ushachoka na hio presence yake

nyapusde is a hell of a drug! a hell of a drug!!

Upusss kuma Ni ileile

This is One hell of Advice.
@captain obvious

@Mkenya wa TRP i was where you were. Exactly same tone n boat only i didn’t pay her fees or anything of sort.

But she thought life is easy na atapata mtu haraka so she will threaten you. But relax bro. All this are passing cloud. A woman who wants to move out will move on without you knowing.
So all this she’s doing because either she wants you do something for her or she has been advised on how to tame you.

Yangu it was to tame me, akisema 1 unasema 2. Sio unauliza why are we counting…

But don’t worry. Brace yourself for a fight juu if you move out she will know now you are gone. Yeye hataki uende but she wants you to live in her own terms.

So be prepared. Watoto hutawaona that I promise you.

Sai mimi na bembelezwa, ata she’s telling me they pray for me at night, she wants to come back but before reaching here you will need to fight na its not a easy fight especially if you decide to leave.
Mimi i left juu her family spoilt everything. Yako sijui but if it’s only that. Na you are her first real relationship then it’s naivety she has. Hajui huku nje kuko aje. Let her be.

She’s experimenting to see if she can control you. Don’t blink. Kaa macho. Move on. Usually she will look after you after 6 months i promise just don’t lose your self in all this.

If she hides kids from you then be very very very afraid.

I think he can win the child support case if he can prove that the woman has been living with another man for over one year. The law is clear that whoever takes care of a child is responsible for that child. It doesn’t envision a situation where a child has two father figures. Technically, the stepdad assumes all parental responsibilities. Otherwise, women would go on a dating rampage to exploit as many men as possible.

My question, a shop buying you a mac and an iPhone?

Sasa profit ya maziwa na mkate na Huwa 2 Bob inanunua mac book na iPhone aje? You’d need to save kitu 10 years.

Top that with her still wanting me to add more money to the biz. Blue pill lenses are a danger to our current society more than many people realize, smh.

I didn’t specify the type of shop I’d opened buda, for obvious reasons. But yes, there are shops that make alot of money.

Never empower your woman financially or intellectually. Hapo ndipo madharau huanza. Let her empower herself. Hiyo capital ya duka najua unaregret ungenunua a sleek Benz ama plot utauza in future usomeshe watoto. The only people you should empower are your children, not your wife. 97% of men who empowered their wives regretted it later. Don’t be a statistic.

There is a scientific reason for this. Women are programmed to marry and date up. Empowering her will always work against you because you close that gap. She will start eying guys doing better than you. She will get less attracted to you naturally. Usiwahi fungulia bibi hata kiosk ama kumsomesha hata kidogo. Lakini akitaka muende Mombasa holiday ya one week endeni na hiyo pesa. When you mature, most marriages only last because the woman needs the man. Empowering her is ruining the balance of power in that marriage.
Provide for your woman, give her a good life but NEVER empower her.

Still doesn’t make sense. If the shop was doing so well she wouldn’t need you to chip in for stock, unless you were receiving part of the proceeds. It sounds like you’re an aloof kinda person who just accepts whatever you’re told without bothering to verify.