The truth is slowly coming out. Wangari Maathai was right all along

basi achana na dryfry ama tembeanga na Prep

and I’ll be sure to search for you

It would be insane for whites to ati spread HIV among blacks. HIV does not know white, black, asian etc. It would jump to the white population fairly quickly and become a problem for them.

There was a time the white south africans tried to tailor a bio-weapon that would affect blacks only and gave up. Reason being that there was no way to ensure that it would affect blacks only and even if they did find a way, stuff like viruses and bacteria mutate and it would only be a matter of time before it mutates and affects other races.

I agree with this theory. The fact is that there are some DNA differences between races and it is possible design viruses that exploit these.

This has been tried but its not possible so far. In any case, diseases have been known to jump from animals to humans and alot even affect both. So how difficult will it be for one disease to jump from one race to another? Currently there is no virus/bacteria that affects just one race…

Tu

Tuseme boomerang

Another conspiracy theories maybe. But while I do believe that AIDS may be spreading via some vaccines to healthy people what to do with children who wants to be protected from some basic infections like Herpeses, Polio, Holere and etc etc etc. You should be cautious anyway.