The truth must be said - National Interests

this issue could escalate real quick…

Makosa ya Jaguar ni kuambia Wakenya wanyang’anye watu mali yao na watwange hao, violence and theft are not justifiable.

We should however reciprocate every time our neighbours attempt to shortchange us, apana bembeleza hao

Jaguar is being condemned for saying “tutawapiga”. If he had omitted that word, he would not be guilty of anything.

Hair dressers in salons in town are Congolese and Rwandese. Where will those fine ladies at Ashleys get jobs? Tailors in Zimmer and Kasa are Congolese too. Toi market and Gikomba, half the traders are now from TZ - selling bed sheets, curtains and clothes. Why? These should be jobs for Kenyans. Marikiti huko downtown - onions, watermelons etc. are coming from TZ in trailer loads.

No big problem with all the above, as long as they work and contribute to the KE economy, but try as a Kenyan to establish a shop (or work) in Dar and see what happens. You will be chased away like a petty thief.

I now need to apply for and pay for a work visa to travel to Dar and attend a conference. Got woken up at 6am one day by “immigration officers” and they confiscated my passport because I was attending a 3-day workshop (not being paid, not facilitating, not a panel member). Paid $125. Huu ni upuzi wa aina gani? The hotel manager had compiled a list of all Kenyans boarding there and sent it to immigration. I left a very bitter and scathing review on TripAdvisor and gave them a very bad rating. TZ-dians ni mafala sana.

We now have to pay for visas to be in TZ?

Noma. So hii upuus ya EAC and its parliament ni ya nini?

Gatheca is an incompetent, drunk fool, we shouldnt be taking shit from TZ

Duale huwa mshenzi lakini leo ako na point. But Jaguar should have put it out differently.